Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Site Development, Help and Announcements (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/site-development-help-announcements-18/)
-   -   Anyone else still having problems getting to the site? (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/site-development-help-announcements-18/anyone-else-still-having-problems-getting-site-18275/)

GDZHHR 09-15-2008 09:24 PM

Anyone else still having problems getting to the site?

Anyone else still having problems getting to the site?

I've been trying off and on all day and this is the first time I was able to get here. I read that this was supposed to be fixed, but this has been a ongoing issue for me and from what has been posted, others too.

SindyDix 09-15-2008 09:28 PM

I've been on and off all day. Not troubles here.
Mike, were you having any error messages? If so, do you have a print screen of it?

GDZHHR 09-15-2008 09:32 PM

No I don't have a screen shot, each and every time it was diagnosed as a domain server issue with this site.

Next time it happens, I'll be sure to get a screen shot.

Thanks Sindy!

Big Kahuna 09-15-2008 09:37 PM

I've had no problems today.

Only problems I ever have would be when I clear all my cookies and internet files in my browsing history.

Takes a bit of extra work to get the site to recognize my sign-on and password for the site. But after a few attempts, it seems to start to recognize me.

courthousedeb 09-15-2008 09:39 PM

I have to log in several times in order to actually be logged in...but it's better than it has been for quite some time. Now, I log in from the home page and it says welcome courthousedeb but then redirects to home page and I'm still not logged in. From there, I have been clicking on forums, then logging in and then it works fine. Might be a helpful tip for others who may be experiencing the same issues as I have been. ;)

GDZHHR 09-15-2008 09:41 PM

I've had that issue too, no big deal. But in this case I can't get TO the site.

Big Kahuna 09-15-2008 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb (Post 312179)
I have to log in several times in order to actually be logged in...but it's better than it has been for quite some time. Now, I log in from the home page and it says welcome courthousedeb but then redirects to home page and I'm still not logged in. From there, I have been clicking on forums, then logging in and then it works fine. Might be a helpful tip for others who may be experiencing the same issues as I have been. ;)

Deb...

That's exactly what occurs to me...

Firewatcher 09-15-2008 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb (Post 312179)

I've been doing that for quite awhile now. Ahhh....remember the old days when you logged in once....and you were in?

JonyyB 09-15-2008 10:09 PM

Sorry the tweaks didn’t fix all the problems : ( I will contact the server and have them help me pinpoint what else I can do to solve any issues some might still have. Screen prints will help. Thanks

Originally Posted by Firewatcher (Post 312186)
I've been doing that for quite awhile now. Ahhh....remember the old days when you logged in once....and you were in?

Noted

GDZHHR 09-15-2008 10:20 PM

Thanks Jonel!