Site Development, Help and Announcements Site Discussions, Suggestions, and Help

Anyone else still having problems getting to the site?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:24 PM

I've been trying off and on all day and this is the first time I was able to get here. I read that this was supposed to be fixed, but this has been a ongoing issue for me and from what has been posted, others too.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Founding Member

I've been on and off all day. Not troubles here.
Mike, were you having any error messages? If so, do you have a print screen of it?
Old 09-15-2008, 09:32 PM

No I don't have a screen shot, each and every time it was diagnosed as a domain server issue with this site.

Next time it happens, I'll be sure to get a screen shot.

Thanks Sindy!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:37 PM

I've had no problems today.

Only problems I ever have would be when I clear all my cookies and internet files in my browsing history.

Takes a bit of extra work to get the site to recognize my sign-on and password for the site. But after a few attempts, it seems to start to recognize me.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:39 PM

I have to log in several times in order to actually be logged in...but it's better than it has been for quite some time. Now, I log in from the home page and it says welcome courthousedeb but then redirects to home page and I'm still not logged in. From there, I have been clicking on forums, then logging in and then it works fine. Might be a helpful tip for others who may be experiencing the same issues as I have been.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:41 PM

I've had that issue too, no big deal. But in this case I can't get TO the site.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
I have to log in several times in order to actually be logged in...but it's better than it has been for quite some time. Now, I log in from the home page and it says welcome courthousedeb but then redirects to home page and I'm still not logged in. From there, I have been clicking on forums, then logging in and then it works fine. Might be a helpful tip for others who may be experiencing the same issues as I have been.
Deb...

That's exactly what occurs to me...
Old 09-15-2008, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
I've been doing that for quite awhile now. Ahhh....remember the old days when you logged in once....and you were in?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Founding Member

Sorry the tweaks didn’t fix all the problems : ( I will contact the server and have them help me pinpoint what else I can do to solve any issues some might still have. Screen prints will help. Thanks

Originally Posted by Firewatcher
I've been doing that for quite awhile now. Ahhh....remember the old days when you logged in once....and you were in?
Noted
Old 09-15-2008, 10:20 PM

Thanks Jonel!

Quick Reply: Anyone else still having problems getting to the site?