Site Development, Help and Announcements Site Discussions, Suggestions, and Help

newbies section for introductions

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 09:27 AM
jx3

Welcome 1KC!
Old 04-05-2007, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
1KC weclome to the Site, yes please post some pics we love pics.
again welcome.

Rudy (Z-Man)
Thanks Z-Man . I have a white 06 LT, basically bone stock. Love to drop it a few inches.
Later
Old 04-05-2007, 08:53 PM

Thanks man Love that blue HHR........outasight!
Old 04-05-2007, 09:49 PM

Welcome to the best HHR site 1KingChuck
Old 04-12-2007, 04:07 PM

Glad You Found Us!

Originally Posted by 1KingChuck
Hello, a-nuder Newbee here, not sure where the intro page is, so Ill start here , maybe sumbudy can pointe me in the right direktion. Thanks, Ill be posting some photos when i have the some time. Look forward to yappign with everyone........................
Hey, I was parked next to your Harley White HHR - so great to meet you. We were VERY unimpressed with our service at Acapulco, and can't wait for the LAZY DOG to open. Good food, but lousy service won't get them anycustomers when those 2 new places open up!

Have you found your way around yet? Look at the brown bars going across the page horizontally, and as you click on each possibility, you'll learn your way around FAST.

On the USER CP is your control panel, where you can customize and change your own settings, and also send and receive private messages.

New Posts is a popular button, so you don't see everything, just what's new since you logged in last.

My Posts is nice to see what you have posted.

Regional is where you see if anything is going on in your area.

Forum Jump shows all the different specialty forums where you can post or read.

SEARCH is important, because before you start a new thread on something, it's always good to search and see if it's already been asked.

And of course, Gallery gets you to all the photos people have on here.

Any other questions??
Old 04-16-2007, 09:50 PM

Thanks for all the info, greatly appreciated. I love to eat so I will watch for the lazy dog opening. Just back from a work/play weekend in beautiful Colorado.
By the way i love your "woody"
Old 04-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Founding Member

..and we love 'yappign'!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:35 PM

Another newbie joins the team.

Hi everyone<
I have thumbed trough a few HHR sites and found this to be the best for many reasons, most friendly, most info, and quality people with great ideas.
My wife Michelle and I ( Jim) purchased our 06 Daytona Blue Met. HHR 2LT around 5 months ago, and we are loving it. We picked it up here in Chico Ca. and are planning some mild mods and a road trip (possibly RT.66) in the near future with my mom and her newer PT, should be a fun time.
Anyway, thanks for offering such an informative site and I'll see ya in the forums.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:38 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by R CA HHR
Hi everyone
My wife Michelle and I ( Jim) purchased our 06 Daytona Blue Met. HHR LT2 around 5 months ago, and we are loving it. We picked it up here in Chico Ca. and are planning some mild mods

Love the color!!

What mods do you have in mind?
Old 05-14-2007, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by R CA HHR
Hi everyone<
I have thumbed trough a few HHR sites and found this to be the best for many reasons, most friendly, most info, and quality people with great ideas.
My wife Michelle and I ( Jim) purchased our 06 Daytona Blue Met. HHR LT2 around 5 months ago, and we are loving it. We picked it up here in Chico Ca. and are planning some mild mods and a road trip (possibly RT.66) in the near future with my mom and her newer PT, should be a fun time.
Anyway, thanks for offering such an informative site and I'll see ya in the forums.

Your avatar looks real familiar. Are you guys friends of bdubsee?

Quick Reply: newbies section for introductions