South Central TX, OK, AR, LA

Met w Honorious from Kansas doing training in Irving last night

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Deceased

Met w Honorious from Kansas doing training in Irving last night

Tonight i met up with Honorius (24 yr old copier tech/sales guy doing training in Irving and new HHR.net guy) at Cool River to compare HHRs and he has a daytona blue 2LT and he wants to paint his whole hhr my Midnight Metallic Blue. in the lights this color is to die for and is just amazing. it has a royal blue and silver in it that give it a daytona blue sheen when the light hits the curves. Pictures do not do this color justice in real life.

Then we listened to the sound system and after that i took him for a ride in Shaggy, mi lil 2.2 LS and used I gear and showed him what the whole set up will do with the CGS, 924 and anti sway bar and I gear. he wanted to trade his 2.4 for my LS right after.

i then asked him if he wanted to try it and so I let him drive it and really put his foot in it. he loved it. i will let him add his own feelings on what he felt when he gets back to Kansas tomorrow.

he now knows what I gear will truly do for him in turns and in lower speeds around town. i am sure he loves his 2LT alot more today after tonight. a little hot rod education never hurts anyone.

well off to Lowes to redo the bathroom in the next few weeks.

Sorry for the night pics

Old 07-14-2006, 03:56 PM

If CJ keeps meeting all the new members, we will have to elect him Ambassador of ChevyHHR.net and get him on the payroll.
Old 07-15-2006, 06:40 AM

You are 200% correct CJ, in that pictures can not do justice to the true color of your car .
As usual, Both look pretty cool, and they both take great pics.
Hope you invited Honorius to come down on the 29nd. for the car show.
We would also like to meet him. 14 days and counting.
I am now working on installing my blue dots Yea !!!!!!

Last edited by moose-e-man; 07-15-2006 at 07:37 AM.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:14 AM
Deceased

you ever get back Honorius and did you use I gear some since?
Old 07-25-2006, 02:29 PM

Got Back

Yep, I got back safely, but I am sooooo busy. I will go to Wal-Mart tonight and get my pics developed so I can post mine. I am considering coming down to Oklahoma, but I haven't made up my mind. I got my parts installed (new turn signal switch, shifter, AC controller) and now my fog light and hazard light buttons are crossed At what point can I get a new car if I keep having all these problems.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Deceased

Hey Honorius, have you played much w I gear anymore?

just wondered if you discovered the tiger in your HHR yet?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Founding Member

CJ, I think you hold the record for meeting with other ChevyHHR.net members! Whats your count up to now?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:34 PM
Deceased

Never counted nor thought about it.

i even talk to HHR people when i see them at stores. give them a card and tell them about this forum. i have met people from some other places. Sad part is i missed meeting 2 at Nashville while i was there.

i dont hardly know a stranger and if they are they arent for long.

there is another guy coming thru on Aug 8th and i have a meet set up w him while he is here for 4 days. TomsHHR is going to be in the area and going to try and get Pat and Brian and I to do a get together. will see.

what is truly funny is that i have more from out of town than in town,,,

it is hard to get the ones here to meet. TXsman2930 or Pat and i have become real good friends. we had lunch today at Cruisers. Awesome place. they have a car show there 2 times a month and if it isnt your daily driver and you are the managers pick for the show you can have your car put in the restaurant for show. kind of cool. there are motorcycles and drag cars, dirt racers and and just about every kind of car in there but a Nascar racer on the walls, lil roofs inside and on poles. really a different place.

Click on Cruisers Tour on 4th from bottom on the left bar. it shows some pics of the cars and m/c's i am talking about. very cool place and live bands several days a week
http://www.mycruisers.com/