South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, FL

G2G at Dan's

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 07:16 PM

G2G at Dan's

Well I just got home from the g2g at Dan's. What a GREAT time I had. I got my Goldlines and antisway bar put on. The drop with the goldlines is not as much as I was hoping for but is much better than stock.

I got to meet Stubby! He is so cute. And VERY helpful with the mods. I got lots of pictures and will get them posted as soon as I can.

Dan is the best host, he has a GREAT shop for working on the cars, is the most helpful and seems to be everywhere at once. He will be missed by the folks in Fla. when he moves out of state.

I have so enjoyed meeting Karen, Ron, Jay, Dan and OneTon.

Theresa
Old 11-11-2006, 08:08 PM

I just got home as well, got my T924 muffler on in Sandford, CGS Intake, Outlaw Filter, and ahooga horn on at Dan's. Met Stubby he even helped Reed do the final phase on my horn.

What more could you ask for good food, Great folks to help make your Mods happen.

Good to see Dan, Theresa, Jay, Ron, and Reed again. Must do again!
As Theresa has said Dan and Kathy will be missed. To allow us all to come over and spend the day. There has to be one more before you move, if nothing else just to sit back and reflect. (not the black Frontier...no more lose gravel)

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ROAD RIPPER
AND
THANKS AGAIN FOR HAVING US OVER.
Old 11-11-2006, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by TCRNCOB
Well I just got home from the g2g at Dan's. What a GREAT time I had. I got my Goldlines and antisway bar put on. The drop with the goldlines is not as much as I was hoping for but is much better than stock.

Theresa

They will settle and drop a little more with some use.

Sounds like a good time, was had at Dan's!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 07:02 AM

Ok here are a few pictures....

Stubby helping with Theresa's springs...
Name:  hhr2006008.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  70.6 KB

Stubby inspecting Karen's new intake...
Name:  hhr2006024.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  59.0 KB

Stubby on his way to Disney with Jay..
Name:  hhr2006064.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  47.4 KB
Old 11-12-2006, 12:38 PM

I had fun yesterday, it was nice meeting everyone.

Not trying to sound like a noob but what is with the knom?
Old 11-12-2006, 12:54 PM

Stubby goes to/or tries to all of the HHR events around the USA.
He was started about 1-2 mths ago. He gets shipped out to the events, and it will be posted in the fourm. This way all can meet other members name to face, and also shows us what goes on.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:02 PM

REDFOCZ...I am the official ChevyHHR.net gnome. I started out with Snoopy in Arizona and have been traveling the country meeting members of this fine HHR community. I've been to several HHR get togethers and have even been to a NASCAR Nextel Cup race with one of the members.

I had a great time while I was at Dan's in Florida. It was fun helping everyone do mods to their HHR's and now I'm headed to Disneyworld to hook up with Snowy.

Deb made me this cool sig from pictures dan-d posted when I got to Space Coast. She said she'd get me hooked up again real soon with another one from the g2g on Saturday, so stay tuned for another tag real soon.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:44 PM

THANK'S DAN & Theresa

Dan I want to thank you and your family for letting us all come to your home so that we can G2G and have a very good time. Good food, drink,& all the new folks that were there made for a very nice day. Also want to thank STUBBY for the help with Karan's horn install, You are a super mod tech. & a fun guy to party with. The sunglass were hot, and you had your own tools!!! Dan Thanks again STUBBY
Old 11-12-2006, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by oneton
Dan I want to thank you and your family for letting us all come to your home so that we can G2G and have a very good time. Good food, drink,& all the new folks that were there made for a very nice day. Also want to thank STUBBY for the help with Karan's horn install, You are a super mod tech. & a fun guy to party with. The sunglass were hot, and you had your own tools!!! Dan Thanks again STUBBY
I had a great time too! Thanks everyone.

One day we need to hook up and ride that bike of your's and do up Daytona during bike week. I've got some peeps from back in the day who ride down every year, at least when they're out!

Seriuosly though, thanks for the good food, drink and most importantly the great new friends!
Old 11-12-2006, 09:56 PM

I had a great time too...This time I was able to help with some mods..Hope you guys get those parts I made polished an put on your cars.. When you do please send me some pics..Dan and everyone I hope to see you agian soon..Your friend in Palm Bay, Ron

By the way I got my extra battery in and I still have room for the spare tire and jack...