South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, FL

g2g food and mod list

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 06:44 PM

g2g food and mod list

OK everyone it's time for me to start a thread for the Food and Mod's at the upcoming g2g here on 11/11.

The attendee list is on the other thread and I think I'll keep it there.

So anyone wanting to bring any kinda food items, beverages, ect. And those needing shop time please post here.

Don't get to worried about the Food thingy, almost every thing is welcome and most will get eaten. We have a grill and gas so bring what you like. I'll add to this later with the items I know will be here. You can bring what ever you like from food, snaks, beverages, ect. It's not manditory that you bring enough to feed an army, if there's just something you have to have then just bring that, and at least enough to satisy you. There is usually a variety of goodies that when shared everyone leaves full. At the last g2g Karen brought a huge zip lock bag of jerkey, that bag lasted us till well after most folks already went back home and us who stayed to party had it to snack on for a while. Of course another two / three lbs would have made some of the remaining even that much happier....LOL

All I'm saying it that if you do bring something don't be concerned about trying to feed everyone.....it ain't gonna happen. But smaller contributions grouped together is what get's everyone satisfied.

If your unsure and would rather wait till you get here to see what's needed, not a problem. There's a Winn Dixi and Publix nearby. -Dan

Grub:
focus825 - dogs and buns
REDFOCZ - Water and soda's
gatekeeper - hot dogs and/or brats
EvoZX3 - Salty Meat
jaylins22 - dessert (2 cheese cakes) and some chips and salsa
Theresa - cookies, and something for the grill
Karen1953 - Bringing Erics Hot Sauce, and Jerky
bigred - Pepsi and Doctor Pepper
Grrrr - snack food and since beef jerky
gobstoper - condiments, paper products (plates, napkins) and ice
GonePostal - Burgers and buns
Intofocus - Kalua Pork

Mods:
intofocusZX3 - sway bar
Karen1953 - CGS Intake with Outlaw Filter,Ahooga Horn, No Bruise Door Knobs
Theresa - Goldlines, antisway bar and running boards
GonePostal - Coilovers

For those of you coming out from the Tampa area, you may want to join some others who are forming a caravan for the drive over. You can see their post in this link.
http://forums.focaljet.com/team-foca...1-11-06-a.html
You may have to become a forum member to read and post in this thread. But just like this forum. It's free and simple. -dan

If you need to map it the address is:
2278 Holder Rd.
Mims, FL 32754
(321) 267-8379

Last edited by dan-d; 11-06-2006 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:13 PM

Theresa here....

I am bringing cookies, what kind are a surprise! And something for the grill (Dan, what do you need or want for the grill?)

I am hoping to get my Goldlines, antisway bar and running boards put on if there is time.

I know that Jay needs lift time also for his Goldlines.

Can't wait! I had a great time last time I was there.

Theresa
Old 11-02-2006, 11:38 PM

Bringing Erics Hot Sauce, and Jerky (so I don't get hung from the rafters)
By the way that was 3.5 lbs of homemade jerky the last time, I'll see what I can get away with this time. I asked for 2 cases of Sauce, I got to see what kind of mood he is/will be in when we make the Sauce this time.
Things to be done:
Muffler to be done on the way over at Onetons friend
CGS Intake with Outlaw Filter
Ahooga Horn Installed (in place of original)
No Bruise Door Knobs
That is all, unless you have more suggestions.
See Ya,
Karen
Old 11-03-2006, 12:57 AM

I will bring Pepsi and Doctor Pepper..

I have a problem with the parts I made for our cars, Chevy will not let me sell them because of the copyright crap..So I will not have many at all and i'll just give them to you first come first serve.. I don't have enough for all of you sorry..I made some billet bowties with HHR in them for all of you that have HHRs..You can use them however you want..They will be free...

I do still want to buy Dans lake pipes and get them put on..Hopefully it will be a fast job..

see ya'll soon, Ron
Old 11-03-2006, 08:09 AM

I see a lot of folks that list central FL. as there location, come on take a ride to the g2g at Dan's on 11/11/06 it will be real nice to see alot of HHR there.
So we can put a face with a name. It is a great time of year to be out for a ride ! And to show off your HHR ! ! !
Old 11-08-2006, 07:41 AM

OK three days till Dan's g2g on the 11th lets have a real good showing from all the HHR'S in central FL.! I know that there is a good # of us/you by looking at the post from FL. SOOOOO lets all G2G at DAN'S and have a good time
Old 11-08-2006, 09:00 AM

Dan, Jay was getting Springs and I think that was it. He can not be reached till the g2g but he said that he was going to be there.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:20 AM

Dan
I tried to open the thread in regards to the people from the Tampa area doing an HHR carivan to your place for the get together but it wouldn't let me in, So i signed up and they are suppose to E-mail back to activate for me so i can get in.
I hope it works so that i can get the information on the meeting place,time to start the carivan.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou
Don Battista,, Bradenton Florida
dtb48@frontiernet.net
1-941-794-5431 Home
1-941-720-3320 Cell
Old 11-08-2006, 10:35 AM

I know Jay got his springs..... I was there the day they came in the mail! He was like a little kid waiting for the mail truck to come! Was to funny.

I will also be there with my springs, sway bar and my running boards are supposed to be here tommorrow.

Theresa
Old 11-09-2006, 10:04 AM

Hey, what happened to the edit feature? I can't edit to update the food and mod list

That's odd, the edit feature is on this post but not my original post.

Quick Reply: g2g food and mod list