Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South Mountain (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-mountain-34/)
-   -   Annual Williams G2G (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-mountain-34/annual-williams-g2g-8098/)

Rrailwriter 05-14-2007 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by en0oNmAI (Post 148448)
So I get my HHR back tomorrow and think an annual Williams thing would be a good idea!

Rrailwriter. Anytime you come down Tucson way let me know! I'm always up for a quick g2g or MnG! Bad timing for really bad things has kept me away from the last few g2g's but hopefully thats all behind me now!

Hope to see ya'll soon!

Thanks a bunch!

We'll be sure to let you know next time we head to Tucson. Too bad we didn't have our HHR sooner, we've been down to Tucson twice this year, but have only had the Silver Streak for about six weeks, so none of our family and friends in Tucson has gotten to see it. Now that we've got it, seems we're stuck working most of the time.:(

On a happy note, our three week camping trip is right around the corner, just about six weeks away.:smile:

Retroburban 05-28-2007 11:50 AM

Any idea on dates yet... I know we have to get thru June yet... but thought it might be a good idea to get in touch with KOA as far in advance as possible so that we can get sites together? :smile:

dbarberaz 05-28-2007 05:18 PM

As of right now we are open to most any weekend

Retroburban 06-06-2007 09:45 PM

Hello Happy Campers! :lol:

I have called Circle Pines KOA (1-800-562-9379) and have inquired about dates. As is stands they can put "large" groups together on the weekends of 7/13 and 7/27. I'm going to call back tomorrow, the gal I talked to tonight said we should be able to get the same 15% as long as we book 8 or more sites...

dbarberaz 06-06-2007 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Retroburban (Post 156597)

I have called Circle Pines KOA (1-800-562-9379) and have inquired about dates. As is stands they can put "large" groups together on the weekends of 7/13 and 7/27. I'm going to call back tomorrow, the gal I talked to tonight said we should be able to get the same 15% as long as we book 8 or more sites...

:bow: Nice job :bow: I vote for you to be in charge of this G2G :p:
Anyone care to second the vote?

So far both of those weekends sound good to me.

SindyDix 06-06-2007 09:54 PM

weekends of 7/13 and 7/27.

Oh goodie..... this looks good.... 1HotHHR's fling in CA is July 21..... not a conflict at all...

Retroburban 06-06-2007 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by dbarberaz (Post 156605)
:bow: Nice job :bow: I vote for you to be in charge of this G2G :p:
Anyone care to second the vote?

So far both of those weekends sound good to me.

NOOOOO... I VETO THAT! Just giving you hand since you are so busy with your excting vacation trip you are taking us all on! :lol:

mikeguru 06-06-2007 10:44 PM

July G2G

The weekend of the 13th sounds ideal - avoids the crowds from July 4th "madness". Maybe we could meet at KOA, set up camp, do a run on "Historic 66" from Williams to Seligman and back the first day, cruise 66 in Williams that first evening, back to camp for fun, stories, and "libations". We could get up early the next day, break camp, and do the Grand Canyon run? Comments?

mikeguru 06-07-2007 12:31 AM

Oops!

Originally Posted by mikeguru (Post 156625)
The weekend of the 13th sounds ideal - avoids the crowds from July 4th "madness". Maybe we could meet at KOA, set up camp, do a run on "Historic 66" from Williams to Seligman and back the first day, cruise 66 in Williams that first evening, back to camp for fun, stories, and "libations". We could get up early the next day, break camp, and do the Grand Canyon run? Comments?

Well, it looks like the dreaded "wife's work schedule" strikes again. She just said she has ONLY the weekend of 7 July off. (RATS!) Guess we'll have to wait and see what the group decides . . . . .

Retroburban 06-18-2007 07:08 PM

We are looking into the 27th ourselves.