Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South Mountain (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-mountain-34/)
-   -   Arizona Roll Call (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-mountain-34/arizona-roll-call-1287/)

dbarberaz 03-25-2006 06:56 PM

Arizona Roll Call

So who is from Arizona? Everyone post what part you are from.

Mesa Arizona :beer:

en0oNmAI 03-26-2006 09:12 PM

Tucson, AZ

dbarberaz 03-26-2006 10:21 PM

Well at least there are 2 of us :beer:

snksknr94 03-27-2006 03:57 PM

AZ sucks.

en0oNmAI 03-27-2006 06:28 PM

Yeah and 2 are better then none! If anyone is ever interested there's a restaurant here in town called Little Anthony's that has a "oldies car show" with old T buckets and hot rods of all kinds. However they DO let newer cars get in. Lots of local rice boys bring some stuff along with the SoAZ Miata club sometimes. Maybe there are a couple of more shows we could do with the HHR's. I am game for anything in Phoenix area as long as my daughter is up to it!

dbarberaz 03-27-2006 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by snksknr94
AZ sucks.

Hey now Az is not that bad. At least you can drive your HHR all year with no snow and with the windows down.

dbarberaz 04-19-2006 09:43 AM

Just a little bump to see if any new Az members have joined? Stating to see more on the road out there, so just checking :thumb:

PhxHHR 04-20-2006 10:26 AM

Re: Roll Call

Hello from Phoenix! I just joined the forum; look forward to sharing ideas/info on HHR stuff. :thumb:

dbarberaz 04-20-2006 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by PhxHHR
Hello from Phoenix! I just joined the forum; look forward to sharing ideas/info on HHR stuff. :thumb:

:bow: :breakdanc :banana: :welcome: Yes someone else from Phoenix.
Welcome to the forums.
Do not forget to tell us about your :hhr:

PhxHHR 04-21-2006 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by dbarberaz
:bow: :breakdanc :banana: :welcome: Yes someone else from Phoenix.
Welcome to the forums.
Do not forget to tell us about your :hhr:

Thanks! I got the 2LT w/pretty much everything except the sunroof - as I told someone in another forum - in Arizona? Ouch! Especially since I got the leather interior. Anyway, I haven't done much to it - YET. Like most of you all, I am cruising the 'net looking for accessories and stuff. Step number 1 will be to tint the windows (some more); I should do that within a few weeks here, seeing as we're already hitting the 90's. After that, I'll be looking at some type of custom sub enclosure that will be incorporated into the rear storage area - not a sub box, but maybe a 12" or 15" sub that will sit in the "bowl" in the back and not affect the cargo area. :cool:

Snoopy 05-10-2006 01:14 PM

Another Phoenix area login

Hi all you "Zonies",

Just noticed this thread .....thought I would let you know ....I'm here. Just received my 2LT 2 weeks ago. So, it's still a factory "virgin" (except for the usual AZ. dark tint). Looking to do a few other "things" to suspension, drivetrain, and appearance in the very near future.

Let's talk when you can !!

PhxHHR 05-10-2006 01:19 PM

What up, Snoop? What part of AZ are you from? :welcome:

I think one of the coolest thing about the HHR is driving around the PHX area with all four windows rolled down and the stereo cranked - the cab's design minimizes the noise coming in as well as the air - it's cool! :cool:

dbarberaz 05-10-2006 10:05 PM

Welcome Snoopy glad to see another Az HHR here.

Hey Phxhhr what part of the Valley you live in?

ng8650 05-10-2006 10:09 PM

Hey I was onced stationed at MCAS Yuma! Does that count :D? I did have a good time there...Sure miss ol Johhny's Bar and dance club on Friday and Saturday nights...What happens in Yuma stays in Yuma :lol:

Ng

Snoopy 05-10-2006 10:26 PM

Arizona Roll Call

Hey...

I'm in the far East Mesa area....almost to where it says "Phoenix" in white rocks (ya know, on the way to The River).

I'm an "ol' timer" and retired so if you want to make a run or have a chat, let me know. Most of the time I'm available.

Been around cars all my life and retired from the GM Proving Ground here in AZ.

Later..:usa: :beer:

ng8650 05-10-2006 10:30 PM

Proving Grounds...I'm assuming Army? I'm trying to talk my brother in law to go to a Cardinals game since it's only about 4 hours from the CA border. Are you near the new stadium?

Ng

dbarberaz 05-10-2006 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by ng8650
Proving Grounds...I'm assuming Army? I'm trying to talk my brother in law to go to a Cardinals game since it's only about 4 hours from the CA border. Are you near the new stadium?

Ng

NG
He means the GM test site. They have a track out here used to test new cars at.
He is about an hour east of the new stadium.

dbarberaz 05-10-2006 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
Hey...

I'm in the far East Mesa area....almost to where it says "Phoenix" in white rocks (ya know, on the way to The River).

I'm an "ol' timer" and retired so if you want to make a run or have a chat, let me know. Most of the time I'm available.

Been around cars all my life and retired from the GM Proving Ground here in AZ.

Later..:usa: :beer:

Hey Snoop you are close to me, live of power and main in east mesa
Have to meet up real soon.
Keep an eye out for me, I have the only Amethyst with a stubby ant on top I have seen in the east valley. :thumb:

HHRBruce 05-10-2006 11:48 PM

Gilbert, AZ. Home of "Joes's Real BBQ".

dbarberaz 05-11-2006 12:07 AM

Welcome Bruce Finally more Az HHRs speaking up :thumb:

River Runner 05-11-2006 12:22 AM

I'm a newby from Lake Havasu City with a 2LT and lovin it.

dbarberaz 05-11-2006 08:34 AM

WElcome River Runner :thumb: glad to see we are growing. Enjoy the forums and be sure to post pics

ng8650 05-11-2006 10:01 AM

NG
He means the GM test site. They have a track out here used to test new cars at.
He is about an hour east of the new stadium.

I'm going to have to check that out when I go to the game...

Ng

dbarberaz 05-11-2006 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by ng8650
I'm going to have to check that out when I go to the game...

Ng

I am not sure if it still being used or not.
When you comming to a game? Have to try and meet up :thumb:

ng8650 05-11-2006 10:54 AM

I am not sure if it still being used or not.
When you comming to a game? Have to try and meet up :thumb:

Not sure. I'm going to have to pick one that will be a good match-up and can't be the same as a Charger home game. I heard they sold out the new stadium so I'll probably have to look on ebay and see what's out there.

Ng

en0oNmAI 05-16-2006 12:35 AM

For those of you in the Phx area and interested in a car show to display the HHR's... anyone know of any shows in the phx area? I am in Tucson but wouldn't mind the drive. Good to get out of town oce in a while!

dbarberaz 05-16-2006 09:28 AM

I have not heard of any, I am sure there are, but I will let you know if I find anything out.

bHHRoncos 05-16-2006 01:51 PM

Northern AZ

Signing in from the big burg of Flagstaff AZ.

I have the Orange LT and have seen at least 4 other HHRs in town (gold, silver, red, and amethyst).

PhxHHR 05-16-2006 05:08 PM

Hey Phxhhr what part of the Valley you live in?[/QUOTE]

Say, brother - I'm in the North part of Phoenix - you know, on the way to Flagstaff? Just kidding, but it sure feels like it sometimes. I'm in the area around I-17 and Happy Valley (now you know what I mean when I say 'on the way to Flagstaff') I take it from the postings that you are in (East) Mesa? Talk about the other side of town, huh?

dbarberaz 05-16-2006 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by bHHRoncos
Signing in from the big burg of Flagstaff AZ.

I have the Orange LT and have seen at least 4 other HHRs in town (gold, silver, red, and amethyst).

Welcome to the forums. :thumb:

dbarberaz 05-16-2006 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by PhxHHR
Hey Phxhhr what part of the Valley you live in?

Say, brother - I'm in the North part of Phoenix - you know, on the way to Flagstaff? Just kidding, but it sure feels like it sometimes. I'm in the area around I-17 and Happy Valley (now you know what I mean when I say 'on the way to Flagstaff') I take it from the postings that you are in (East) Mesa? Talk about the other side of town, huh?[/QUOTE]

Other side of town more like other side of the world :lol:
I know where abouts you are, in-laws live in n phx so I am use to the drive :thumb:

Alzonie 05-24-2006 03:16 PM

Another newbie to the forum! We've had our HHR-LS since 8/05. one of the first around Chandler I'm guessing. We love it, but I can't pry my Wife out of the drivers seat. I'm retired, but she still works. So I guess I can't complain! It's the first Chevy I've ever owned so I hope it doesn't let us down!

dbarberaz 05-24-2006 09:34 PM

Welcome to forums Alzonie. Glad to see more from Az signing up. Hope to run into you soon. :thumb:
Be sure to check out https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-mountain-34/flagstaff-run-2204/ about a group run up north

kilogreg 05-25-2006 02:37 PM

lake havasu blue hhr

HHRBruce 05-31-2006 09:16 PM

Hey, we are in Gilbert and have a 2.4 1LT. Love it. For Mother's Day my husband gave me some accesories and a SO-CAL HHr T-shirt. We have the smaller antenna, a license plate holder and a sticker for the grill that says, "CHEVROLET." We just bid on some runnning boards and are expecting those in soon.

dbarberaz 05-31-2006 10:38 PM

Bruce be sure and check out the thread about a Flagstaff run we are working on, along with some friends from Cali.

crispy_hhr 09-15-2006 09:50 PM

Im from Winslow.

Retroburban 09-16-2006 10:36 AM

Welcome Crispy, be sure to check out the local runs we are planning, would be great to have you along!

mikeguru 09-17-2006 02:05 PM

Another Tucson owner here. Trying to recruit more.

rickremixx 09-18-2006 12:48 AM

kingman AZ in the house