South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, CO

So, Who is going?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Retroburban
Calm down kids, it will be xmas soon enough!!!!!!
Gonna help wash up the toy for hte wife Friday night!!!!!!

Sounds like you will be doing the same thing I will be doing. But I will have the wife packing for me as I do the cleaning.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:34 PM
Founding Member

I was at the Grand Canyon as a kid. I only remember the American Indians selling terquoise jewlery and rugs along the highway while I was riding in the back of the Chevy pickup 'em truck with a camper shell on it. It was hot back there!.
Negative on Williams. If it's a historical town thing.... Mr. B will be in heaven!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
I was at the Grand Canyon as a kid. I only remember the American Indians selling terquoise jewlery and rugs along the highway while I was riding in the back of the Chevy pickup 'em truck with a camper shell on it. It was hot back there!.
Negative on Williams. If it's a historical town thing.... Mr. B will be in heaven!

Now you get to go back in your own chevy crossover pickup'em truck. OK not really a truck but it sounded good.
I am sure Mr. B will find lots of things to keep him in heaven along the way.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:52 PM

For the local AZ crew traveling tomorrow am and meeting at Anthem outlet mall, if you need caffine or Gas there is a STARBUCKS inside the Albertson's and a Gas Station at I-17 and Carefree Hwy just exit and go east, you can't miss it. OR, as someone mentioned earlier there is a gas station at the outlet mall (west side of highway), and a drive through STARBUCKS on the east side of the highway on Anthem Way. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. Be SAFE
Old 07-14-2006, 10:52 PM

Going to bed now. Me and the boss (aka my NEW fiance YAHOO!) Will be meeting SSMike here in Tucson and meeting at the mall around 7am. Hopefully traffic is ok. Loading up on Rockstars and jerky before (b-fast of champions!) and from there on its Williams! Night and looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!