South Pacific CA, NV, HI

DLVRNIT - wished you'd stayed longer

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 05:35 PM

DLVRNIT - wished you'd stayed longer

You're not going to believe this, I didn't get out of there untill 2pm. You should have have stayed,we could have had a bridge contest! All in all the stage one turned out OK. Didn't get any times but the boost went 22+ getting on 580. But most of all I finally got a pretty good grin going! Whomever who got the the stage one installed in one hour and soldered the joints, I want to talk to!!!! Never the less 5 and a half hours seems a bit long. Was good talking to you we'll have to do that again. BTW- I really liked the stuff you did to the back of your car.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by bunkie
You're not going to believe this, I didn't get out of there untill 2pm. You should have have stayed,we could have had a bridge contest! All in all the stage one turned out OK. Didn't get any times but the boost went 22+ getting on 580. But most of all I finally got a pretty good grin going! Whomever who got the the stage one installed in one hour and soldered the joints, I want to talk to!!!! Never the less 5 and a half hours seems a bit long. Was good talking to you we'll have to do that again. BTW- I really liked the stuff you did to the back of your car.
Hey Terry,

5 1/2 hours but i'm sure it's worth every minute ! Your SS Panel sure is Sweet ! Maybe one day I'll upgrade Thanks for the compliments as I think the Exterior is close to being done ! Also we'll probably hook up on one of these evenings as there is several weeknight g2g's going on during the remainder of the Summer .....