South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Happy Thanksgiving

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 12:35 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Before I get to busy and or forget, I want to wish everyone NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Ya all eat a lot, drive safely, and thank our boys and girls in the milatery for keeping us free. We are loosing to many of our freedoms each and every day so enjoy them while we have them.
Love ya all
See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey-Barbara
Old 11-24-2008, 12:38 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
Happy Turkey Day, Bud!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by 1HotHHR
Before I get to busy and or forget, I want to wish everyone NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Ya all eat a lot, drive safely, and thank our boys and girls in the milatery for keeping us free. We are loosing to many of our freedoms each and every day so enjoy them while we have them.
Bonnie and I would also like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to "ALL" HHR Net members, Our SoCal HHR Club Brothers and Sisters and to all of the NorCal HHR Club Members and there Families ! Here's hoping everyone enjoys the coming Holidays and Bless the Troops that Represent Us So that We Can Have our Freedom :twothumbs !

Kevin and Bonnie Drake / DLVRNIT / NorCal HHR Club Members
Old 11-24-2008, 12:58 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all, everyone whose traveling be safe, make sure you eat enough and be thankful for everything. dont take anything for granit
Old 11-24-2008, 01:12 PM

Smile Happy Thanksgiving!

Drive safe if you are driving.
Help the cook by offering to clean up.
Don't show up empty handed to someone's house if you are invited (a mom 'rule').
Leave room for dessert.

Time to remember what we do have, instead of what we don't.
Will have two Army vet's at my table--brother and nephew, and an 'extra' chair for the ancestors (que en paz descansen).

It's all good.

@ngelita...
Old 11-24-2008, 01:49 PM

For those that have service people at their table PLEASE GIVE THEM A BIG HUG AND A BIGGER THANK YOU for us.
See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey-Barbara
Old 11-24-2008, 02:13 PM

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels.

How about a little humor....

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious, and laced with profanity.

John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music, and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up, and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot, and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird, and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.

Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said, 'I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior.'

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, 'May I ask what the turkey did?'

Happy Early Thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:15 PM

Oh Gosh - my daughter tells that one so WELL...you just brought back the funniest memory for me!

Our table is a table for 2 this year...kinda sad, kinda glad, but it sure is different.

My best wishes to all - and if your table is a table for one, double that! Don't be alone if you can find someone to watch the parades with.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:46 PM

Happy Thanksgiving To One and All

Wishing all a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love and happiness. Be sure to hug those who are close to your heart and if they are not close, send them a toast at the table. Oh heck, you can even hug the turkey if you want.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Founding Member

Gobble, Gobble......

Name:  Thanksgiving.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  31.5 KB

Hope it's a great day for everyone here.

Quick Reply: Happy Thanksgiving