South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal HHR's & Cruisin' for a Cure: 9.26.09

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by Cajun
I like the motel room the night before angle...

A few questions...

I see EZ-Up tents in the photos....can anyone use one..?

Can we bug out early if needs be...?

Cajun / Al
Al, EZ-ups are good, and you can leave whenever you want. Todd (Uma)
Old 05-30-2009, 12:16 AM

Thanks Todd.....

Cajun / Al
Old 05-30-2009, 08:41 PM

Re leaving early... They want you to stay and enjoy the day, but have an escape built in for anyone...

There is an internal "cruise" that goes on a long loop through the entire show, and people are welcome to bop and and out from their parking places to become part of the parade. We did it as a group and that's the time you can scope out the early exit place, or leave if you see it.

- - it's way the heck on the other side from where we usually are, where there's a fork in the "road". And there are people on duty there to watch over the departures.

If you don't have an old-timer with you to show you where, it's fairly easy, because you will see people veering off the parade route at this location. K?
Old 05-31-2009, 02:47 AM

We are going to miss this one this year.... We are going to Laughlin to the Riverside car show this year... I wish the two weren't on the same weekend... Hey Bud are you and Harvey going to try and make that show? we could hook up before. I would like to thank you in person for the C4aC tickets last year. Joe & Nancy
Old 05-31-2009, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by mitzkity
Re leaving early... They want you to stay and enjoy the day, but have an escape built in for anyone...

There is an internal "cruise" that goes on a long loop through the entire show, and people are welcome to bop and and out from their parking places to become part of the parade. We did it as a group and that's the time you can scope out the early exit place, or leave if you see it.

- - it's way the heck on the other side from where we usually are, where there's a fork in the "road". And there are people on duty there to watch over the departures.

If you don't have an old-timer with you to show you where, it's fairly easy, because you will see people veering off the parade route at this location. K?

Yup, I missed the exit last year. I was behind you Cheri, when SargeChris (who didn't have the SS yet) shouted out my name from the outdoor bar. Turned my eyes back to the road and you weren't there..... Went straight on the road (you must've veered left after the bar) then realized I missed the exit, had to do the internal cruize a 2nd time
Old 06-01-2009, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by GRUMPEE

Yup, I missed the exit last year. I was behind you Cheri, when SargeChris (who didn't have the SS yet) shouted out my name from the outdoor bar. Turned my eyes back to the road and you weren't there..... Went straight on the road (you must've veered left after the bar) then realized I missed the exit, had to do the internal cruize a 2nd time
I'll keep my mouth shut this time... and might just be following you!!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:36 PM

I plan on going to the Laughlin show. Sept,25,26 and maybe 27th I understand that its a pretty neat show. I have all ready asked for the days off so we should be there Fri, Sat, Sun. It will be GREAT to see some of the SoCal group and meet new one's also.

See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey
Old 06-01-2009, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by sargechris
I'll keep my mouth shut this time... and might just be following you!!
And I will be behind YOU...! We can all get lost together...LOL

Cajun / Al
Old 06-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by Cajun
And I will be behind YOU...! We can all get lost together...LOL

Cajun / Al
Now, that is the spirit! As long as we have HHrs in front...and behind, who cares where we are going, LOL. Todd (uma)
Old 06-20-2009, 07:08 AM

Crusin for a cure

I'm in for this one for sure, this is in my back yard, almost . I was just looking at the web site today. Count me and the dark red sparkly thing in. And I agree there needs to be a 'Best Of HHR' award. I'm gonna mention it on my and suggest we all do the same.
4eyes over and out

Quick Reply: SoCal HHR's & Cruisin' for a Cure: 9.26.09