South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal HHRs T-shirt design?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 05:52 PM

SoCal HHRs T-shirt design?

Hi everyone,
If we were going to make a SoCal t-shirt and it looked like this one would you want one? Maybe a few if the price was right?

This is purely speculation right now and just trying to get an idea of how many SoCal'rs would want one. We can talk about it at Lou's if you want to discuss it more.

This is the logo we have GM's ok for.

Last edited by SindyDix; 03-16-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:32 PM

Personal Opinion:
I like the front, I think the german cross symbol has been overused.

How hard would it be to get one with a bike on the top rather than a surfboard?
Old 07-08-2008, 06:44 PM

I'd rather not have the surfboard, but that is personal preference. The outlaw is fine, but still prefer just the car on the front instead (even with the surfboard!).

Another great job, Tim!
I'll see you at Lou's as well!

@ngelita
Old 07-08-2008, 09:31 PM

I like the logo's, wouldnt care about the surfboard. Cross on the back smaller. Wasnt Lou's on the 4th or am I missing something as usual.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:25 PM

Hahahahaha....I think the "right price" doesn't come with all these mods... but with multiple shirts of the same decor.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:39 PM

hey tim, won't the panel HHR people rathwer have a panel, not all windows. what color shirts and kind of shirts?
Old 07-08-2008, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by mrjuma
hey tim, won't the panel HHR people rathwer have a panel, not all windows. what color shirts and kind of shirts?
Well, it needs to be the club logo. The decals are easy enough to modify but the t shirts will have to be a single design. Heck the panels are out numbered anyway. for now at least!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:00 PM

i'm not from socal, but am a designer, so i just wanted to give a comment on it.

If you go with the original set up from the top, i would center the hhr in the chest area of the shirt. that side area just doesn't look good on a ton of people. Get it on a larger guy or a woman and it starts curving around their body. Plus it's just kind of boring and static stuck off to the side. Or if you want to get creative with it, and have a good printer, you can get creative with it's placement. It could be a lot larger and be a wrap around on the side from front to back, up in the shoulder area, or a lot of other places.

For the cross on the back, i'm not a fan of it in general, but if you want it on there, i'd size it down a ton.

Just a personal preference too but ditch the white, i know it's the cheapest shirt usually, but just kind of boring. I know it might not be your style but a gloss black print on a black shirt looks awesome, it's just really low key. I've done some near fluorescent inks on brown, purple, gray, dark blue, and black and they come out looking really good.

So like i said, i'm not from the area, and don't really have any reason to give input on your designs out there, but just wanted to give an opinion.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
I think the bicycle will have to be added with a sharpie.

How about this one?

This is the logo we have GM's ok for.
I think I like this one best, if you invert the color white on black that would look good too!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by JayKWills
I think I like this one best, if you invert the color white on black that would look good too!
I'm with you on the Black Kim, But summer can be brutal.

Last edited by SindyDix; 03-16-2009 at 03:07 PM.

Quick Reply: SoCal HHRs T-shirt design?