South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal/Tom's Farm 1st Anniversary G2G: 11.08.08

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cajun
Maybe those folks driving up from the San Diego area could set a meeting place, and convoy up the 15...

Any takers....suggestions.....?

Cajun
The 15 is the way to come up for the southern route. It is pretty much a straight shot for you that way. Great idea Al.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
The 15 is the way to come up for the southern route. It is pretty much a straight shot for you that way. Great idea Al.
I brought up Ortega Highway, for any canyon carvers out there. Fun drive but also need to concentrate
Old 10-07-2008, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by mitzkity
WHAT FLYER???

OMG I gave you that distrib list, KRIS!!! And my own e-mail wasn't on the list! Can you send me one...I thought you were slow to get that thing mailed!!

Of course we'll be there - What about a cruise through the hills while we're there?
Sorry Cheri I haven't emailed it yet I just got it yesterday from Tim. Guess I need to stay on this thing I am not quick enough getting the thread going or emailing the flyer.

If anybody can get donations for car items please let me know we are going to try and give away prizes I have already contacted HHR Boutique and they will donate. Keep me or Kim aprised of any donation and who you have gotten them from so we don't all bombard the same people. I was thinking Meguairs and Selman's for some things so I will take care of them. Thanks

Kris
Old 10-07-2008, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by GRUMPEE
I brought up Ortega Highway, for any canyon carvers out there. Fun drive but also need to concentrate
Daryl, Ortega Highway would be an event all by itself. I used to slice through there back in my motorcycle days. I even worked at the candy store/camp ground up there when I was a kid. That would be a cool way to come to Tom's too.

I can't think of a better way to test that Turbotech swaybar either
Old 10-07-2008, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
Daryl, Ortega Highway would be an event all by itself. I used to slice through there back in my motorcycle days. I even worked at the candy store/camp ground up there when I was a kid. That would be a cool way to come to Tom's too.

I can't think of a better way to test that Turbotech swaybar either
Dang--you're right, Tim! Forgot how curvy that road was/is.

I was thinking of trying to go back up to NoCal to visit one of my girl-friend's in SF and come back down Highway 1--it was that trip in May that made me decide I needed the sway!

(SoCal hijack's have begun!)

@
Old 10-07-2008, 06:45 PM

SOAB, always on a Sat, I hope I'm not working or my wife doesn't have other plans for that Sat!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by damronjr
SOAB, always on a Sat, I hope I'm not working or my wife doesn't have other plans for that Sat!
Just put in for the day off now!!! (both of you)
Old 10-07-2008, 10:23 PM

Yup, Got a few things

Originally Posted by lyntmr61
Sorry Cheri I haven't emailed it yet I just got it yesterday from Tim. Guess I need to stay on this thing I am not quick enough getting the thread going or emailing the flyer.

If anybody can get donations for car items please let me know we are going to try and give away prizes I have already contacted HHR Boutique and they will donate. Keep me or Kim aprised of any donation and who you have gotten them from so we don't all bombard the same people. I was thinking Meguairs and Selman's for some things so I will take care of them. Thanks

Kris
4 Miniature golf tickets at Boomers in H.Beach

2 tickets San Diego Harbor Cruise

1 used HHR oil filter w/2000 miles on it
There I contributed.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Uma

Originally Posted by HipHotRod
4 Miniature golf tickets at Boomers in H.Beach

2 tickets San Diego Harbor Cruise

1 used HHR oil filter w/2000 miles on it
There I contributed.

Don, that is too funny!! I have a pink grille to give away LOL. Seriously though, I am really thankful for the effort Kris and Kim are putting into this..as well as all others. I am so glad that we have a date, meeting places will be figured out. I suggest me meet there, people from all over So Cal, so we meet up in small groups and all end up there. Todd (Uma)
Old 10-08-2008, 12:28 AM

I really hope to be able to come down and meet up with y'all. The Trip to Tom's is only 35-40 minutes for me. If life doesn't get in the way, I'll be there!

Mark

Quick Reply: SoCal/Tom's Farm 1st Anniversary G2G: 11.08.08