Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South Pacific (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-pacific-36/)
-   -   SoCalHHRs meetings (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-pacific-36/socalhhrs-meetings-45129/)

tracy waddell 03-04-2013 09:32 PM

SoCalHHRs meetings

SoCalHHRs are going to start monthly meetings beginning in April. They will be held on the first Sunday of each month. Location is Angelo's Hamburgers at 511 S. State College Blvd. in Fullerton. Time will be 11:00am. No pressure to show up and no dues,just meet and greet and have a good time.

Hope to see you there:thumb:.

jay loukakis 03-04-2013 09:41 PM

Great idea look forward to going.:clown:

afs9 03-05-2013 08:04 AM

Cool -- thanks for getting our sorry butts out of the house, Trac'! :)

Will try to make some of these -- miss y'all.

Dr. @

sixchickens 03-09-2013 09:13 AM

Wow..haven't seen you guys for a long time. We got involved with a motorcycle group, and THEY meet the first Sunday..too. Both Jackie and I are heavily involved with the motorcycle stuff..but we miss you guys. Maybe you'll drop us a line and invite us for something happening NOT the first Sunday. We have a SOM Orange HHR, no mods, still stock.

tracy waddell 03-09-2013 04:50 PM

You guys are always welcomed,just to let you know were also on FaceBook. Just look up SoCalHHRs.What i post on FaceBook for g2g's i also post on here,for members who don't do FaceBoook.

Uma 03-12-2013 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by sixchickens (Post 695185)
Wow..haven't seen you guys for a long time. We got involved with a motorcycle group, and THEY meet the first Sunday..too. Both Jackie and I are heavily involved with the motorcycle stuff..but we miss you guys. Maybe you'll drop us a line and invite us for something happening NOT the first Sunday. We have a SOM Orange HHR, no mods, still stock.

I remember you well, you came to Charles' memorial. We sat together. If you are on Facebook..just look at Socalhhrs, I will let you in the group. Todd (Uma)

Uma 03-12-2013 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by tracy waddell (Post 694546)
SoCalHHRs are going to start monthly meetings beginning in April. They will be held on the first Sunday of each month. Location is Angelo's Hamburgers at 511 S. State College Blvd. in Fullerton. Time will be 11:00am. No pressure to show up and no dues,just meet and greet and have a good time.

Hope to see you there:thumb:.

Great idea Tracy! I am looking forward to it. Btw anyone that does not know where Angelo's is it is actually in Anaheim. See you there! Todd (Uma)

skyline26 03-12-2013 10:32 PM

so jealous of you cal people, nobody does these kind of things here lol

Uma 03-12-2013 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by skyline26 (Post 695926)
so jealous of you cal people, nobody does these kind of things here lol

Well we do have the weather for it LOL. Todd (Uma)

skyline26 03-12-2013 10:39 PM

yes and jealous of your weather also :p