South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Winchester Mystery House G2G

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 11:56 AM

Winchester Mystery House G2G

Is anyone interested in a Saturday G2G in San Jose. Cruise in the morning, a little show and shine at a resturant and then Winchester Mystery House tour at night. (I hope there is a night tour, if not we'll do it during the day) If there is interest then I will get more info.
For those out of towners you will have to make your own reservations for hotel.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:01 PM

I'd be intereted...as long as it is a Saturday, and doesnt conflict with my racing schedule. I dont know if I'd stay for a tour of the house, but I would definately come meet you folks, and see the other cars(my priority).

Just let us know.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:28 PM

If I lived in Cali, I would so be there for the Winchester Tour. That Sarah was one crazy lady. 38 years of continuous construction
Old 02-03-2008, 10:05 PM

I have been there several times and I never get tired of seeing the wild stuff this lady built. The stained glass doors and windows are just great. I hope we can get a good showing.

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey
Old 02-04-2008, 03:51 PM

My hubby and kids call me "Sarah" because we never finish remodeling and moving walls... Bud, I have lots of activities this Spring, so it would depend on which Saturday.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:30 PM

I am just overwellemed by the number of people in Northern California that own HHRs and show NO interest in driving them or meeting other people that
own them.

This event has been cancelled before it really got started.

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey
Old 02-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Uma

I am sorry to hear that Bud, I wish I could get up there as many times as you come down to support us so cals. Todd(Uma)
Old 02-12-2008, 09:50 PM

I completely agree, Todd. BUD - you and Harvey are SOCALLERS whenever you can make it here!!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by 1HotHHR
I am just overwellemed by the number of people in Northern California that own HHRs and show NO interest in driving them or meeting other people that
own them.
Ya know, Bud, I gotta call you on this. I mean, seriously, how do you know what everybody's up to? Why do you feel a need to periodically disparage Nor Cal HHR drivers?
For my part, I will be at the Gold Rush in 2 weeks like I said I would and I will consider 1 event at a time that I might see on this site.... among many other events.
See you on down the road is right!
Old 02-12-2008, 10:25 PM

You ask how, its really very easy. The people in So Cal post a g2g one day and it seems that there are 10 positive reponces in less than 2 days. So for me to express my frustration on HHR g2gers in NORCAL is not meant for those that DO participate like yourself. I know that there are many other HHR owners in Northern California. And you'r right, it might be ME, so would someone else PLEASE step up and plan a g2g other than Karl and me. And you are right about about one event at a time, except if you belong to a club, I always thought that that meant group participation. Maybe the problem is we don't have a large enough group. If you look at the responces to the Winchester House G2G, Smoke Wagon (NorCal),Hillsdale HHR (Michigan), Mitzkity (So.Cal.) now maybe you think that thats a big reponce from NOR CAL HHR owners, I don't, we can talk about it at HHR Gold Rush.

Quick Reply: Winchester Mystery House G2G