Tires & Wheels Tire and Wheel discussions. What Fits, Show Tires, Custom Wheels

raised white letter tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 04:57 PM

These are the exact size you are looking for
http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/details...252&Country=US

Here's a post I started a while back. They are 16" tires but are just a tad larger but should still work...plus they are NASCAR Goodyear Eagle #1 tires

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/tires-wheels-49/raised-white-letter-tires-1927/
Old 06-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by yeshua63043
Still trying to figure out why the outside half of the letters on the passenger side came off.
My guess would be taking the banked turns at that race track making all of your vehicles weight shift to your drive wheel. With all of those left hand turns it makes sense. Your tires heat and pressure probably had a factor in it also.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
My guess would be taking the banked turns at that race track making all of your vehicles weight shift to your drive wheel. With all of those left hand turns it makes sense. Your tires heat and pressure probably had a factor in it also.
Thay makes sense, thanks Capt.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
These are the exact size you are looking for
http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/details...252&Country=US

Here's a post I started a while back. They are 16" tires but are just a tad larger but should still work...plus they are NASCAR Goodyear Eagle #1 tires

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1927
Thanks again Deb!

We've had this conversation before. Look in the other thread and you'll see I'm already looking at the NASCARs.

On the others, you're right they are the right size but don't make the same mistake me and others are making. The company may show RWL in the photo but all that means is that one size of that model has them, not all.

The BSW in the tire specs means black sidewall. Thanks for trying though.

The closest I've been able to find is the Eagle #1 NASCAR I listed in the other thread.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:30 PM

let you know if i find ant whilr letter tires for you.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
Does this really have to continue???
Old 06-12-2006, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by yeshua63043
Thanks again Deb!

We've had this conversation before. Look in the other thread and you'll see I'm already looking at the NASCARs.

On the others, you're right they are the right size but don't make the same mistake me and others are making. The company may show RWL in the photo but all that means is that one size of that model has them, not all.

The BSW in the tire specs means black sidewall. Thanks for trying though.

The closest I've been able to find is the Eagle #1 NASCAR I listed in the other thread.
Well &%*$&%*, the friggin description says RWL...but now I see what you're talking about. Kinda misleading in my opinion. Learning more and more every day about car stuff. Looks like we're looking at same tires...me being a NASCAR fan, I love the logo. They would have been a real scream at Bristol.

Good luck in your search. If I run across anything else, I'll be happy to let you know. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to find RWL in 16" would ya? They come in 14 & 15 and 17 & up. What gives with the 16's?
Old 06-12-2006, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
ant whilr?
Old 06-12-2006, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
Well &%*$&%*, the friggin description says RWL...but now I see what you're talking about. Kinda misleading in my opinion. Learning more and more every day about car stuff. Looks like we're looking at same tires...me being a NASCAR fan, I love the logo. They would have been a real scream at Bristol.

Good luck in your search. If I run across anything else, I'll be happy to let you know. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to find RWL in 16" would ya? They come in 14 & 15 and 17 & up. What gives with the 16's?
It really bites......you see a pic and it has the RWL but the you check the sizes and ALL except the 16s are RWL. That or the 16's are truck tires which don't do me any good either!
Old 06-12-2006, 09:07 PM

How about raised black letter tires?

Quick Reply: raised white letter tires