War Stories HHR vs all

HHR vs. PT Looser

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 07:25 AM

A very nice lady was eyeballing my HHR and she finally asked is that some new special edition PT Cruiser, so I explained and let her check it out, while this was going on two more people started asking about it and I suddenly have an impromtu show...too cool. I am talking to teh three people when a PT pulls in and the guy just looks as he walks in and as soon as he is out of sight all hree people do th side by side comparison thing...and they all agreed that the HHR has far more style...I drove home a very content HHR owner...
Old 06-10-2006, 08:51 AM

Poor losers, I think they`er going to get a Handicap status soon!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 03:58 PM

HHR vs. PT Loser

I was in the parking lot of a local grocery chain here today, and what do I park next to? Yes, a PT Loser. I would have parked somewhere else but hey, I don't LIKE to walk any farther than I have to. Well, as I walk back out with my lunch, this POJ Black PT Loser is STILL parked next to me; not to mention dirty as hell and detracting value from MY HHR! So what did I do; well I got even with him and left one of courthouseDeb's ChevyHHR.net flyers on his windshield! ROTFLMAO!!!!

It made my Friday, that's for sure!
Old 06-16-2006, 04:59 PM

lol
Old 06-19-2006, 06:34 AM

One can only hope the day never comes when we`re not #1 anymore. After all (according to your story) it was there when you arrived! Can`t understand your logic.

Last edited by Black Beauty; 06-19-2006 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 06-19-2006, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by BlackHHR
Thats sweet. I get thumbs up all the time too.
What I really like is all the people that drive around in the old 40's and 50's cars wave and give the tumbs up. I think thats cool. Love this Car.
At least you get the thumbs up. I usually get one of the other fingers. Is that bad?
Old 06-19-2006, 09:57 PM

Great find on the Motortrend article. When I was researching the HHR, this one was pivotal in my getting an HHR over the PT (or anything else, honestly).

It was good to see how the HHR faired against its major competition.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by scaleguy
A very nice lady was eyeballing my HHR and she finally asked is that some new special edition PT Cruiser, so I explained and let her check it out, while this was going on two more people started asking about it and I suddenly have an impromtu show...too cool. I am talking to teh three people when a PT pulls in and the guy just looks as he walks in and as soon as he is out of sight all hree people do th side by side comparison thing...and they all agreed that the HHR has far more style...I drove home a very content HHR owner...
I actually freaked out the guy next to me in the parking lot. I hit the remote start when he was standing next to my car. He jumped, and then looked inside to see where the driver was.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:22 AM

I wnet to McDonalds this morning to grab a quick bite to eat, and behind me in the drive-thru was a fugly purple PT Loser that some guy was driving, and as I was in line, all he kept doing was "visually inspecting" my car from inside his PT Loser. I think he realized what a lousy purchase he made.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:36 PM

HHR VS PT Loser

Found out today when comming back from St Joe Mo that The HHR has more pick-up than at least one of the Losers ....

He kept doing the wanna go thingie... So, Down to I drive and let er go... Started around 60 and he was behind when I hit 100.. Just walked away from the Silver Pt.