General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Thread Closing Binge

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Administrator

I'm working on this as I can between looking after my wife and life in general, sorry to have disrupted the Classified Ad section, I thank you for your opinions and patience.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Deceased

The rules are the rules, and there are 207 pages of dead, dying, or ancient Classified Ads yet to wade through.

"Classifieds | Buy | Sell | Trade | Wanted Ads Private party sales only. Poster must be the one offering the item(s). No third party sales. For Sale items MUST include a price in first post of thread. Off topic post(s) not directly related to the purchase of the item and threads with no price will be removed. Pictures posted that are not the actual item being sold are not allowed. Ads will be closed after 60 days of no activity and then be archived in the Inactive Classified Ads Sub-Forum."

Oldblue has taken on a the Herculean task of sorting things out, and archiving Inactive Ads for us, we could go back to the old days when an Ad hit 60 days and "Snaps Fingers"...it was gone and deleted forever.

Yup, the Marketplace Sub-Forum will be a tad dusty and messy for a bit. But if you've ever remodeled your house, you'll know that once all the dust settles, you've quickly forgotten how many hassles you went through for that bigger kitchen, bathroom, family room, etc.

So let's agree to take a few deep breaths, and then admire the nice tidy Classifieds Sub-Forum when everything is done.

And 08, my apologies for getting my feathers ruffled over Craig's List, I'm sorry about that.