General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Yet another keyfob/remote start thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by donbrew
Obviously you did not read any of the thread.

If you have a wire going to the hood latch AND the DIC has the option in it. You have AP3. (that is in the thread and several others).

If you press Lock and Panic at the same time it is the same as pressing Start, you do not need a Start button. (that is in the thread and several others)

I just re read the first several pages just to be sure it is there. And I put "do I have remote start" into the search box and got several pages of relevant threads.

So, maybe you should read the thread.

The thread is a "How-To tutorial" on ADDING Remote Start to a 2008 HHR that came WITHOUT AP3. Not a "I wonder if I have Remote Start thread", there are at least 5 of those already. Thus my suggestion to search, maybe I left some other markers out and the thread was started 5-6 years ago, so maybe there are fresher posts out there.

Why do should someone re read a now 19 page thread so that they can quote answers to a question tacked onto the end (again)? I guess your time is more valuable than mine. That couldn't be it or you wouldn't be arguing that it's not there and I am an A**.
I'm only here looking for assistance, that's what the site was assembled for, and my request was resolved beyond my expectations in the 3rd post, where this should have ended. Your time can't be that valuable, if you have time for this type shenanigans. Feel free to do something more beneficial, then simply belittling others, because they are not as well versed with the site as yourself.