2.0L Performance Tech 260hp (235hp auto) Turbocharged SS tuner version. 260 lb-ft of torque

Anyone make a 3 inch Downpipe with a CAT on it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 PM

If i had time to spend on my HHR right now I'd let you know how the adm 3" downpipe + cat feels. My new house is the priority now.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:08 PM

The welds and overall quality on the ADM downpipe are amazing. I didn't want to put the thing under my engine. It would have been a more fitting hood ornament.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by AaronSS
The welds and overall quality on the ADM downpipe are amazing. I didn't want to put the thing under my engine. It would have been a more fitting hood ornament.
Good to hear, mine should be here soon!
The exhaust and magnaflow will be ordered soon!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by AaronSS
Did you notice any increase in power or throttle response or overall MPG?
Old 01-06-2009, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Clevelandhhrss
If i had time to spend on my HHR right now I'd let you know how the adm 3" downpipe + cat feels. My new house is the priority now.
Cleavland, congrats on the new house, but shouldn't you be working on some projector headlights
Old 01-06-2009, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by esmarkey
Cleavland, congrats on the new house, but shouldn't you be working on some projector headlights
Yeah, true true, I have been slacking.
Stupid appendix!
Stupid house that need bathroom remodled down to 1X8's under the subfloor, cast iron tub smashed with a 10lb sledge, plaster on wals and ceiling, ugly cermaic tile, old toilet and sink. Picture pending.

Stupid kitchen and your layered 12inch stick um generic tiles, which covered luan, that covered a one piece vinyl floor (yellow white brick pattern yuck, the another luan layer, my forearm have become sinued and strong from pulling up the probably 5-6 per square foot 2 inch twisted end nails ( 200 square foot kitchen and bathroom combo. sledge the 80's micowave, all kitchen cabinets, diassemble to large to fit out any door refrige from early late 80's , test all electrical outlets, found one behind wallpaper. Yes thats right, walpaper covering wires with just electrical tape covering the connections, and of course they are hot. Beat the dishwasher out of the 1inch of old flooring, tear out wall to recess new refrige, move update and repair two hvac ducts, water lines to both sinks, move toilet drain (cast iron ...ugh) and replumb with pvc, stud out 48" shower, add insulation to the bare walls (found none there once I tore down the plaster) , bring electricla up to code....an ON and ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Phew. As I write this 7 pairs of hids, a stage 1 gm kit, a turbotech sway bar, and a soon to be delivered adm catted 3" downpipe await!!!.
LOL.
Im rollin buddy, im rollin....
Did i mention I have a fantastic 15 month old that eats up time like a black hole.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:52 PM

HMMMMMM. A comb kichen/bathroom... Should be some way to save some time in there

Sounds like you have your hands full! I know how it can be, decisions, decisions... Should I work on the house or the car, and oh ya, time to change the diaper and do neither

It sounds like you are fully recovered from the appendix surgery.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by esmarkey
HMMMMMM. A comb kichen/bathroom... Should be some way to save some time in there

Sounds like you have your hands full! I know how it can be, decisions, decisions... Should I work on the house or the car, and oh ya, time to change the diaper and do neither

It sounds like you are fully recovered from the appendix surgery.
Yeah, my appendix is no more, and I feel nearly perfect again. It's been 4 weeks, although I started working in the house after 3?
I removed the wall between the kitchn and bathroom to recess the refrige (add 3 sq ft ), and bump out bathroom into kitchen behind stove (subtract 3 sq ft) . So now the wall infront of the toilet is not so close, and the refrige can stop jutting out into the small kitchen like a elephant.
My brother needs a jump, I just looked over the how to jump a hhr thread, and plan to utilize him to get the 3/4...opps i mean 5 sheet s23/32 bc plywood into my house as payment.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Chevy SS
Did you notice any increase in power or throttle response or overall MPG?
Throttle response and power yes, but part of that was from the fresh ECU reflash and goes away once the learn down kicks in. Need stage kit. As far as mileage, I don't really pay attention to that except for that I know I average about 20. Yes, I'm a maniac. I will say this. I broke loose at 55 on a dry road in second gear yesterday, just from goosing it. I don't remember ever doing that with just tune.

Oh yeah, and the backfires make me tingle.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 PM

Well I can say I broke loose with just a tune. I also have noticed better MPG with the Cut-out and GM tune and now more with the H/P Tuners as well...

Quick Reply: Anyone make a 3 inch Downpipe with a CAT on it?