2.4L Performance Tech 16 valve 172 hp EcoTec with 162 lb-ft of torque

What performance parts do you want?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by jaydogg
See is people like you ass holes that really piss me off. I go out of my way to help a community, not just a few people. When you guys are *****ing and complaining about nobody making performance parts or any aftermarket for your cars. I know jamie and he has done some very wonderful things for Nissan Sentra Spec-V's, that werent getting much support, Srt-4's, etc. He knows what he is doing when it comes to performance on cars and he is willing to step up and make us damn near anything we want. For example on the exhaust side, he could make a cat-back with any muffler we could want on it. I dont want a fart can on my HHR, i want something that is pretty close to stock but i can get a nice look and performance gains. Jamie also has no problems shipping parts from Canada down to the USA. He is an affordable company that is just as big as a gear head as we are. If there is no interest then you guys are only shooting yourselves in the foot. Keep shooting down companies and see how many come out with parts for both engine sizes.
CHILL JAYDOGG, YOUR BARKING AT NOTHING, NO ONE IS CALLING YOU NAMES WE ARE ALL ENTITLED OUR OPINIONS, AND YES SOME STINK. PLEASE WATCH WHAT YOU SAY.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Skatetheglobe
What difference does it make if the parts are made in Canada.My last Chevy was built in Canada and the HHR is built in Effin Mexico.
I believe it is assembled in Mexico.....most of the parts are made elsewhere..the U.S. I believe, but it's early and I have had only one coffee..*I wonder if Juan Valdez would trade his trusty mule for an HHR*
Old 02-10-2006, 08:27 AM

HAHA, Why don't you ask him? Be a great replacement for that tired old mule....
Old 02-10-2006, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by DJNateGnau
HAHA, Why don't you ask him? Be a great replacement for that tired old mule....
If he did it would sure take a load off of his ass.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Clarke33
If he did it would sure take a load off of his ass.
Drum roll please!
Old 02-10-2006, 11:36 AM

Hey! Maybe I should start a company making aftermarket parts for the HHR?

Add rimshot....!
Old 02-10-2006, 03:33 PM

So obviously you dont care if your car has imported parts on it aslong as the company using them is American.Does that mean if you bought performance parts from canada and had an American company install them it would be cool with you?Seems like a double standard to me.
You just confused the hell out of me. GM is an American company, I support American compaines, I work for GM so yes I supprt them. I don't care where the part is made the only person installing it is going to be me. jaydogg didnt mean to upset you carry on with making your 18 sec HHR into a quarter mile warrior.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by snksknr94
You just confused the hell out of me. GM is an American company, I support American compaines, I work for GM so yes I supprt them. I don't care where the part is made the only person installing it is going to be me. jaydogg didnt mean to upset you carry on with making your 18 sec HHR into a quarter mile warrior.

OK let me get this straight.
You support American companies because you work for GM, but you also support other countries companies aslong as you install the parts yourself.?.

So what are you saying to me cause I'm pretty sure I was backing Jaydogg.?.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:32 PM

OK let me get this straight.
You support American companies because you work for GM, but you also support other countries companies aslong as you install the parts yourself.?.

So what are you saying to me cause I'm pretty sure I was backing Jaydogg.?.
What is so hard to understand about this?? I basically work for GM, I support GM and American companies. If an aftermarket company offers a superior product and they happen to be from out of the country then I use the better product. If the only differce between 2 products is where it is made I'll go with the American based product.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:55 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by snksknr94
What is so hard to understand about this?? I basically work for GM, I support GM and American companies. If an aftermarket company offers a superior product and they happen to be from out of the country then I use the better product. If the only differce between 2 products is where it is made I'll go with the American based product.
If you are so pro american about your purchases, then you would never look at any products that are made otherwise!! Only if an american company does not make a part you are looking for would you consider going outside the US looking for it.

Quick Reply: What performance parts do you want?