Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Aftermarket Spoiler is here!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix

I've reconsidered posting the email from that company. I feel it voilates ChevyHHR.net advertising policy request. I retract posting my email with company info. I know it's not them making the post, I'vej just reconsidered the copy/paste of the email. I feel it's not fair to our Supporting Vendors who pay to advertise here.
Perhaps that company would be interesting in becoming a Supporting Vendor.

A reseller spamming the boards with their products is one thing but I dont see anything wrong with a member posting info about a product in the market that none of the supporting vendors carry.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Founding Member

I understand all that! It makes sense to me. A $75 price difference within a couple days, seems odd to me.
I like that one from Comforts but will perhaps wait a few month to see what else may develope.... SoCarHHR's, are ya listeing?
I hope someone starts making them as there is going to be a demand for them as we allready see. I have seen a few other styles out there but they apprear to be from custom builders.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:42 PM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by HHR PNOY
A reseller spamming the boards with their products is one thing but I dont see anything wrong with a member posting info about a product in the market that none of the supporting vendors carry.
I hear ya, but it just dident feel right to me.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
I understand all that! It makes sense to me. A $75 price difference within a couple days, seems odd to me.
I like that one from Comforts but will perhaps wait a few month to see what else may develope.... SoCarHHR's, are ya listeing?
I hope someone starts making them as there is going to be a demand for them as we allready see. I have seen a few other styles out there but they apprear to be from custom builders.
Did you notice my post a few minutes ago about the price being "just out of the air" ?
Old 08-23-2006, 10:50 PM

I sent these nice folks an email asking for prices as well. Sent it to the Regional Manager and Sales Rep for Colorado. Will let you know what I found out from them. I did tell them we were a very large group of nearly 1800 HHR owners and many did not have spoilers. We shall see what the tell me.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
I sent these nice folks an email asking for prices as well. Sent it to the Regional Manager and Sales Rep for Colorado. Will let you know what I found out from them. I did tell them we were a very large group of nearly 1800 HHR owners and many did not have spoilers. We shall see what the tell me.
I'll tell you what they told me several weeks ago. If we as a group would order $10K worth of parts, they would "donate" $500 back.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member

Frankly, because of the way they are conducting their business, I would be afraid to buy one. What if it cracked/broke within a week, would they REALLY provide support?

These people DO NOT appear to be a SoCal HHR