Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

chromed 16" steelies?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 10:48 AM

if your gonna do anything to the steelies, paint the red like the car
Old 05-01-2009, 10:08 PM

Im trying to get some ideas really, bc i dont have the cash to spend on rims...(and all that goes along with it) and the chromeing was an idea bc i may have family in a chrome shop... and ive never seen it done before... but i like the red idea, might explore a little bit with that. thanks guys!!
Old 05-02-2009, 05:07 AM

Good thing you have "family" in the chrome business because if you had to pay retail for such a thing you could probably buy two sets of custom wheels with what it would cost to get them chromed.

With so many guys ditching perfectly good factory spoke rims in favor of custom why not put an ad in the Classified forum and see if you can find someone willing to sell their rims. Just a thought.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:10 PM

Well it's a no go with the chromed steelies, a cool thought, I thought, but too much work it turns out, even with the family in it. lol
And i'm def. keepin my eyes on the classifieds, and wherever else I can get some new wheels (for college kid price).
Thanks for all the help guys!!