Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Moon Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 01:27 PM

Moon Wheels

Hello, I "hope" to be getting an HHR soon and I found an 07 I might be able to get, the problem is it has hubcaps which I am none to fond of. In another thread I had posted a link to California Cruises and their Baby Moon wheels which I LOVE the look of, however I was warned that some people didn't like CC. I live in PA so there isn't much in the way of shops here, could someone point me in the direction of other websites that may sell quality moon wheels? Any help at all would be appreciated of course but if I get the 07 that is one of the first mods I want to do!!! THANKS!

Last edited by JC IV; 09-18-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:35 PM

Welcome to the forum

You might want to check out this thread it has a lot of good information on this subject.

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...light=mooneyes

I would also recommend dealing directly with moon industries and avoid the "middle man"

http://www.mooneyesusa.com/Store/index.php
Old 09-18-2007, 01:53 PM

Thanks! I don't see any baby moons though, however I forgot to mention that anyway. Again I don't know a lot about cars, so I'm just going by what i find here and there, haha.

The price on most of these sites, does it usually mean per wheel? I might not be able to get baby moons but most rims seem to be pretty darn expensive!!

Thanks again!
Old 09-18-2007, 02:23 PM

Baby moons would probably require a wheel change. If you went with the full wheel moon disc you could use your stock wheels. Yes wheels are expensive these days. A set (4) full size moons would be less than the cost of a single aftermarket wheel though.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
Baby moons would probably require a wheel change. If you went with the full wheel moon disc you could use your stock wheels. Yes wheels are expensive these days. A set (4) full size moons would be less than the cost of a single aftermarket wheel though.
Ok, thanks! That makes things a little tougher for me since I'm not rich, haha!! I might just suffer with the hubcaps for the time being then, if I end up getting the 07 until I can afford baby moons or even just regular rims. Thanks for your help!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:23 PM

You can go directly through Wheel Vintiques.com. They make them how you want them, chromed, slotted, choose your own centers, or will send them ready to paint match.

In their catalogue, http://www.wheelvintiques.com/pdfs/4-17_steel_pt1.pdf ,
I think the HHR wheels are on page 5-8, not sure.

That's where I got mine, and really the only place I know of.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by mitzkity
You can go directly through Wheel Vintiques.com. They make them how you want them, chromed, slotted, choose your own centers, or will send them ready to paint match.

In their catalogue, http://www.wheelvintiques.com/pdfs/4-17_steel_pt1.pdf ,
I think the HHR wheels are on page 5-8, not sure.

That's where I got mine, and really the only place I know of.
THANKS for the link! I checked pagesd 5-8, they are nice, and I LOVE the ones on your HHR, just would want a black car and black on the wheels myself! Which ones did you get and if you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up paying for it after it's all said and done? Thanks!!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 12:35 PM

If you're interested in full wheel covers, you should look in the gallery at Aven11's wheels. you can also see his car at hubcapmike.com, with the 'smoothie' wheel covers (on stock HHR rims).
Old 09-19-2007, 12:49 PM

JC IV - Watch for PM from me.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by terry44030
If you're interested in full wheel covers, you should look in the gallery at Aven11's wheels. you can also see his car at hubcapmike.com, with the 'smoothie' wheel covers (on stock HHR rims).
Thanks. I took a look at his site and I'm diggin the baby moon smoothie hub cap look. They aren't a bad price either, but then I'd want the white wall tires too, hahaha! Thanks for the info, I will keep it in mind!!!!

Quick Reply: Moon Wheels