Brakes | Suspension | Shocks | Struts Brakes,Springs, Shocks,Front End Components & Steering

Finally a few pics w/lowering kit and new grill

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by SandyBeach
Looks good! Victory Red is still my favorite color. At 20 with a red vehicle, hope your insurance wasn't too outrageous. They say red cars get in more accidents than any other. I don't understand because they're so easy to see!
Love the grill, I have to comment on the red car. For me they are cursed.

I will probably never get another red car EVER. I got t-boned twice in my bright red ford zx2 in broad daylight - sunny day, almost got rear ended once by a semi, if I didn't pull forward into the intersection I would have.

My other darker red zx2 I was hit twice as well (side swiped) some lady pulled out in the middle of the day parked on the side right into me as I was passing by. Another time an old pickup truck hit me when I was stopped at red light (no damage that time) but hello - red light! Red car...

Have no idea why but for me - that color was a curse. Hope you have better luck.
Old 04-18-2007, 05:19 AM

thanks guys! I like my car..next mod is some wheels,,,gotta get rid of these caps haha! I keep ya posted. Was thinking some flat black with chrome lip..