Brakes | Suspension | Shocks | Struts Brakes,Springs, Shocks,Front End Components & Steering

progress tech swaybar

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 10:59 PM

I ordered mine from Summit Racing two weeks ago. They say it's on Back order until August 31. It was $126 with shipping
Old 08-20-2007, 11:02 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by Hotrodbob
I ordered mine from Summit Racing two weeks ago. They say it's on Back order until August 31. It was $126 with shipping
Does anyone have them in stock?? I tried ordering from AutosportStyle.com and they wound up refunding my money because they couldn't get a set date for them to arrive.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:14 PM

Bob, How did you order from Summit? I tried their website & couldn't bring it up
Old 08-23-2007, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by jx3
Does anyone have them in stock?? I tried ordering from AutosportStyle.com and they wound up refunding my money because they couldn't get a set date for them to arrive.
I got mine at Never Enough Auto. He sells on ebay but also from his store. I honestly have not checked his availabilty recently so maybe he is out of stock too.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by nfboy
I got mine at Never Enough Auto. He sells on ebay but also from his store. I honestly have not checked his availabilty recently so maybe he is out of stock too.
They have them listed for $137, doesn't say if they have any in stock though.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:17 PM
jx3

Thanks.
Originally Posted by GDZHHR
They have them listed for $137, doesn't say if they have any in stock though.
Gonna find out in the morning.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:24 PM

I got mine from Never Enough.. Great guy...I remember him from the Matrix Owners forum I used to belong to. You can order it online but you have to call him (or leave a message and he will call you) to give your CC info.

No problems at all and I highly recommend

Goose
Old 08-24-2007, 09:57 AM
jx3

I called to find out the status of the sway bar and was told by the phone rep that they were currently out of stock, and still questionable as to when shipment would arrive. Recieved an immediate call back from Brad, as was told that they should be arriving in about a week or so. Placed my order and fingers are crossed!

Originally Posted by Goose
I got mine from Never Enough.. Great guy...
If you're referring to Brad, after talking w/ him only once, I have to agree.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by jx3
If you're referring to Brad, after talking w/ him only once, I have to agree.

Yep! That's him! He has been around for quite some time and he was especially active in Matrixowners.com

I never knew he was the same person over there until I made a purchase of the sway bar from him.

If he said a week, you should probably get it in that time frame. That was the same case for me.

Goose
Old 08-24-2007, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Goose
Yep! That's him! He has been around for quite some time and he was especially active in Matrixowners.com

I never knew he was the same person over there until I made a purchase of the sway bar from him.

If he said a week, you should probably get it in that time frame. That was the same case for me.

Goose
I second what Goose has all-ready said. Never enough is great to deal with.

Quick Reply: progress tech swaybar