Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, and Ontario

Warning to Canadians ordering from ZZP

Old 04-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Premium Member

Warning to Canadians ordering from ZZP

Since ZZP Performance uses UPS for shipments to Canada, its been a nightmare dealing with UPS and customs. They are not believing the amount paid for the items to be true and are not releasing any of the items purchased. UPS is garbage and always creating problems for us Canadians when shipping across the border.
Customs has told me that they are now investigating me and ZZP for fraud..wtf?!
I have contacted ZZP and they are trying to deal with the situation..just a heads up people
Old 04-09-2013, 10:33 AM

WTF? You buy parts from the states, they ship UPS and you get investigated? WOW And I though it was bad coming back into the states from Canada ! Good luck hope it all works out
Old 04-09-2013, 11:52 AM

What other country charges you money to come back into the country you were born and a citizen in??
Old 04-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Premium Member

Obama needs the money to pay for His partying, and golf .....
Old 04-10-2013, 01:36 AM

Sorry to hear, I could have told you, NEVER get anything shipped from the states by ups, only bad things will happen...
Old 04-10-2013, 07:07 AM
Premium Member

ya i know i HATE ups..but unfortunately that is the only shipping option they have available to Canada..seems as if UPS and Canada Customs have teamed up to screw with people.
But good thing is ZZP has been helpful in this situtation and are trying to sort it out..hopefully not too much longer
Old 04-10-2013, 02:40 PM

The other thing is the cost UPS has, very expensive.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:51 PM

Is is customs or UPS who is not believing the amount paid? I'm just trying to understand why or how UPS is 'garbage' if it's customs that's holding up the items. And the following doesn't even make sense if were talking about Canadian customs:
Originally Posted by SS fan
Obama needs the money to pay for His partying, and golf .....
Old 04-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Premium Member

from what i understand..its canada customs AND ups
and ups has this "new procedure" of holding your item and delaying shipping as they try to call you and see if you actually ordered the item they are sending..untill they get a hold of you and say "YES, send it you morons" they will hold it...sooooo dumb..again not sure if this is worldwide ups or just crossing from US to Canada
Old 04-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Rest In Peace

Never once has UPS not delivered to me ontime. Love UPS Tracking the Best there is. Never had them hold an item and I buy ALOT of stuff online and have it shipped. Only had to call UPS Once when a box was tore open, got refunded pretty quick, then bought the one missing part seller got his insured money back from UPS as well, after getting the missing part I was pretty happy as they let me keep the box and the hollowing tools inside for the woodturning I do.

I order from ZZPerformance and get my orders within 2-3 Days from order placement.

Was the "Value" manipulated on the package to save you some Taxes? And Canada Customs is busting you or ZZP on it??

Such as "Zero Value Replacement Parts" Or?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Warning to Canadians ordering from ZZP