Featured HHR Submissions Featured HHR submissions, voting, and showcasing.

Grolinator's November HHR entry

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 09:46 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
I just want to make sure I understand this....you are entering your Dad's car as your entry?
Would you rather see O6 enter his Road Ripper?
Old 10-25-2006, 09:29 PM

Even if it is your Dad's you are doin' him proud by sharing. Absolutely awesome two tone!!
Old 10-26-2006, 12:54 PM

Wonderful two-tone. Really great!
Old 10-26-2006, 02:29 PM

Nice two-tone...good luck.

And I don't remember the guidelines stating that a person had to be the titled owner of the vehicle. As long as they are a participating member of the forum, I believe that qualifies them.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Grohlinator
My dad isn't into this type of thing, and he really doesn't have the time. But he knows about this forum and is cool with it. So thats why I post stuff about it. I actually was the one who talked him into getting an HHR. I should be a car salesman!!!
That is a very nice two-tone paint job and I think it is great that you are posting the car for your dad.

Name:  signs107-1.gif
Views: 21
Size:  908 Bytes
Old 10-26-2006, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
Nice two-tone...good luck.

And I don't remember the guidelines stating that a person had to be the titled owner of the vehicle. As long as they are a participating member of the forum, I believe that qualifies them.
I know I'm putting my neck on the chopping block, but by this logic, I could enter pics of ANY HHR as long as I was active on the forum.

I'll be right back gotta get some pics of Driftwood to enter!

Shouldn't the person at least have enough access to the car to drive it? Which IMO, would imply being able to take interior pics?

Okay, let the axe fall!
Old 10-26-2006, 04:49 PM

I shall stay outta da fight on this one, however I shall post a quote:

As Marie Antoinnette was rumored to say; "Here comes that pain in the axe again"

Good luck to everyone in the November competition
Old 10-26-2006, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Inspector
Even if it is your Dad's you are doin' him proud by sharing. Absolutely awesome two tone!!
I agree and it is nick picking to say that he shouldn't be allowed to enter his dad's car. It's not like he went and got a picture somewhere and posted it and claimed it to be his. By the way, that is a possibility. Even if he wins what's it going to hurt? I hope Grohlinator you will not take what has been said as an offence and we appreciate you sharing this fine car with us.

Last edited by Holmes Hot Ride; 10-26-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
I know I'm putting my neck on the chopping block, but by this logic, I could enter pics of ANY HHR as long as I was active on the forum.

I'll be right back gotta get some pics of Driftwood to enter!

Shouldn't the person at least have enough access to the car to drive it? Which IMO, would imply being able to take interior pics?

Okay, let the axe fall!

I had no idea this would be such a problem. I entered this just for fun. I CAN drive the HHR when I am home. If I didn't attend a college 300 miles from home I'd drive it every day and post all the interior pics you wanted. When I do get home I WILL take some pictures and I'll send them right to you

I can't believe that somebody would be so concerned about somthing on a forum that was intended for fun. Thanks to everybody else for the compliments.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Grohlinator
I had no idea this would be such a problem. I entered this just for fun. I CAN drive the HHR when I am home. If I didn't attend a college 300 miles from home I'd drive it every day and post all the interior pics you wanted. When I do get home I WILL take some pictures and I'll send them right to you

I can't believe that somebody would be so concerned about somthing on a forum that was intended for fun. Thanks to everybody else for the compliments.
I dont see a problem, I say damn good son you are for supporting your dad, and trying to get him some props ..... NICE RIDE

Quick Reply: Grolinator's November HHR entry