General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Bermuda Triangle In My Front Seat

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 06:52 PM

Dropped my cell phone down while I talking to someone!!! Had to stop the car, get out and walk around to passenger side to reach uder the seat. And of course this was a client on the phone and not a personal call...UGH.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:22 PM

I like how the cup holders have the little slot on the side (presumablely for a coffee cup handle) that lets the sweat from the drink cup POUR into the "great abyss"...LOL WTG GM!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:25 PM

Besides sweat from a big gulp, I dropped my brand new hands free Visor Talk there...

Great design...altho I could stash a sandwitch or two for emergencies.

Cajun
Old 07-01-2008, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by bonkers
Dropped my cell phone down while I talking to someone!!! Had to stop the car, get out and walk around to passenger side to reach uder the seat. And of course this was a client on the phone and not a personal call...UGH.
LOLOL!!! Did that in my Jeep a couple of weeks ago. Can't mess around in those Wrangles either, short wheel base, you reach for your phone and drive off the road! LOL!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:07 PM

You all are looking at the "abyss seat" the wrong way.

My 2 year old grandson was acting up, so I sliped him between the console and passanger seat. I did hear some muffled sounds, so I turned up the music. After an hour, I used some OBGYN Forescepts and pulled him out. He never said a word, just looked at me with huge eyes like this:

The other day he was over at the house acting up and I looked at him saying, "I think it's time we went for a ride in my HHR." He immediately stopped what he was doing and sat very quietly playing with his toy.

Oh yes, when I pulled him out he had found some things: Three car keys, two cell phones, eight pennys, four french fries and an adult's index finger (looked fresh too).

I love my HHR!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by MWG2
You all are looking at the "abyss seat" the wrong way.

My 2 year old grandson was acting up, so I sliped him between the console and passanger seat. I did hear some muffled sounds, so I turned up the music. After an hour, I used some OBGYN Forescepts and pulled him out. He never said a word, just looked at me with huge eyes like this:

The other day he was over at the house acting up and I looked at him saying, "I think it's time we went for a ride in my HHR." He immediately stopped what he was doing and sat very quietly playing with his toy.

Oh yes, when I pulled him out he had found some things: Three car keys, two cell phones, eight pennys, four french fries and an adult's index finger (looked fresh too).

I love my HHR!
ROTFLMAO!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:27 PM

when i first got my hhr i was looking at my girlfriends (at the time) class ring, i droped inbetween the seats and by time we got home we had forgoten about it a few days later we are looking and cant find it ANY where as far as i know its under the carpet so if any one buys my old LT from the dealer and replaces the carpet they should find a class ring
Old 07-01-2008, 09:41 PM

I always place my phone in either the door handle or the little change holder under the radio, they both work good. The only draw back about the door handle is sometimes when I open the door the phone will bounce out and land in the street or parking lot.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by sp52075
Any body else have problems with the space next to the center councel and sides of the front seats eating things like pens, Cell phones wallets, small children and having a hell of a time trying to get them back. I keep droping my phone down there and just listen as it falls 600 feet into they great abyss then when I finaly stop i have to move the seat back cant reach it then move the seat foward ***** still cant reach it now im in the back seat with my Scuba gear and mining hat on ready to go on a jurney under the seat to find my phone I call out to it HELLO as it echos out ello ello got it YAY i found my phone again LOL
any ways has any body figured out a way to block off the wallet and cell phone eating void next to the seats?
Yeh but did you see the amount of space under these seats? Like a U haul down their
Old 07-01-2008, 10:11 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by JayKWills
I always place my phone in either the door handle or the little change holder under the radio, they both work good. The only draw back about the door handle is sometimes when I open the door the phone will bounce out and land in the street or parking lot.
Try placing it on top of the steering column, just in front of the gauges. That is where I place mine and get the added bonus of seeing incoming calls when the phone display lights up......no worry about missing any calls because you didn't hear the phone, even w/ radio turned up and windows down.

Quick Reply: Bermuda Triangle In My Front Seat