General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Black Arrow and the MB c320 wagon

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 06:52 PM

Black Arrow and the MB c320 wagon

As I was coming outside from getting my hair cut I saw a lady putting groceries in her c320. As I walked up I started the car and she stood upright and looked
at my car. She said how did I start the car and not be in it. I told her it came with remote start. Then she asked me what it was. I told her it was a Chevy HHR and she started asking all kinds of questions and asked if she could see the interior. I opened the door and the back as she asked about storage. She then said " I'll bet that is fun to drive". I said it was a blast. She then told me she had looked at it before I had got there and liked the running boards and the retro look. She asked the price of the car and I told her about $22 to $24,000 fully loaded. She then said she was going to drag her husband to a Chevy dealer this weekend to look at them. She said when I started the car with the remote that's what got her really interested. And said her MB did not have it and hers d cost a lot more than $24,000.

Alan
Old 04-12-2007, 06:55 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
I do that to with our son and his fully loaded Acura MDX. They list off all their luxuries they have in it, this and that, and I say, 'Can your car do this?' and hit the start button.

The debate ends there.

Originally Posted by Stovebolt HHR
As I was coming outside from getting my hair cut I saw a lady putting groceries in her c230. As I walked up I started the car and she stood upright and looked
at my car. She said how did I start the car and not be in it. I told her it came with remote start. Then she asked me what it was. I told her it was a Chevy HHR and she started asking all kinds of questions and asked if she could see the interior. I opened the door and the back as she asked about storage. She then said " I'll bet that is fun to drive". I said it was a blast. She then told me she had looked at it before I had got there and liked the running boards and the retro look. She asked the price of the car and I told her about $22 to $24,000 fully loaded. She then said she was going to drag her husband to a Chevy dealer this weekend to look at them. She said when I started the car with the remote that's what got her really interested. And said her MB did not have it and hers d cost a lot more than $24,000.

Alan