General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Favorite Mod?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 05:37 PM

Favorite Mod?

Ok so i haven't even had my HHR for a week yet and i've already started to order some pretty easy mods. Before i spend anymore money i want to know people who have already been there think.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:46 PM

Boy...it's hard to narrow things down to just one favorite...so I won't.

Favorite mods:
CGS/IMCO 924 Muffler Combo
3 Bar Shagy Grille
Wood Grain 55pc Dash Kit

I have done a ton of mods and they are all listed on the thread for this months Featured HHR.

Once the mod bug has bitten you, you'll have a hard time stopping until you do all you want or run out of money. What's planned for yours?
Old 01-24-2007, 06:10 PM

Wink

Once the mod bug has bitten you, you'll have a hard time stopping until you do all you want or run out of money. What's planned for yours?
Oh trust my i got the d@mn bug chewing on my @ss night and day. Until i get it payed off i wanna keep it simple, but then again i just wanna go crazy on it at the same time. I want to get a intake and muffler, for the intake i think i'm just going to get a drop in k&n and a probably a summit turbo muffler. The only thing i'm going to do to the body is some had pinstriping, not the oldschool kind just some lines and let them hand paint the emblems on.

I know its not much but i'm just looking for a nice riding and good looking car for now, or atleast thats what my girlfriend tells me

Later in life i would like to make it a two toned and bagged ground pounder.

Last edited by eat_world; 01-24-2007 at 06:11 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 01-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Banned

Favorite Mod? That's a tough call. I would say it's a tie between SindyDix and SIHHR.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:21 PM

So far, I'd have to say by far the tune I had done by Tune Time! It's really made the previous performance mods take off!
Old 01-24-2007, 06:32 PM

So far, I'd have to say by far the tune I had done by Tune Time! It's really made the previous performance mods take off!
When i get mine done i plan on having www.pcmforless.com do mine. The guy that does all of their LT1's is in a car club i belong to "POSSI." Plus i've only heard good things about Alvin, just need to talk to the dealership before i do anything.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by eat_world
When i get mine done i plan on having www.pcmforless.com do mine. The guy that does all of their LT1's is in a car club i belong to "POSSI." Plus i've only heard good things about Alvin, just need to talk to the dealership before i do anything.
I'm guessing the dealer will say it'll void the warranty, Tune Times can't be seen, plus they will re-tune as often as you like when you add/change things around for no extra charge. I'm sure pcmforless is fine, they are a vendor here, I just went with Tune Time becuase of knowing I'll need changes down the road, and that it can't be seen.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:55 PM

So they can't tell even if they scan your PCM, ECU, ECM, or what ever gm is calling it now.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Founding Member

This Mods' favorite Mod is the.... CGS intake/IMCO muffler combination. I think.... it's so hard to decide, all the Mods really make the total package!
The first run of Gold-Line lowering springs have to be a close second.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by eat_world
So they can't tell even if they scan your PCM, ECU, ECM, or what ever gm is calling it now.
right!

Quick Reply: Favorite Mod?