General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 10:27 PM

I want to live in cali , Any high paying , High end paper hanger jobs out there ?

Old 06-25-2012, 10:28 PM

Good luck! Hope you have a great turn out. A few years back at The HHRitage Nationals we had 47 HHRs, plus two HHR concepts from GM. Just wish we could have kept the show going. BTW, we raised over $2k for the Children's Miracle Network.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Former Sponsor

we acually done really well over the last few years..putting aside a few bumps in the road..our first evennt had I belive 26 or 27 or something..the second year we had a radio call in contest to win tickets...that really helped..unofficially we had 50 or so...a few stayed out in the parking lot..just came to look not show...but I think the number was 43 last year..dont quote me but it was 40 sumthin anyway...with the way cool customizing package we are giving away...dont even need to pull your wallet out for any of this stuff this year..just lunch.thats really gunna help.the venue is hosting the BBQ and letting use the place so we hope everybody gets hungry and hits the BBQ..(average prices..pop..ice cream..etc.the drag racing challenge..and this place is soooo nice...5th generation vineyard..and to boot they will let ya sample the wine...I plan on contacting the radio station again and also with Motoring Tv possibly coming(crossing fingers)...we hope to really help push the HHR thing...folks are just gunna have to admit..we are here and here to stay...just like the PTs...the more we bring our love of this car to the general public.(..who most dont even know what kind of car it is...)the better we are off in the future....slowly we are gaining respect at car events...it was only a 5 year run...as time goes by we get less and less...lets get a cool event goin to aid in keepin the HHR alive and well for as long as we can...I can see it now...the year 2067..sum guy will be lookn at a swap meet for old chevy HHR parts...then they will say..."hey now that was a cool car"....remembering one of our rides...seen on a website sumwhere....
Old 06-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Uma

Well Pyro, I wish you all the best. I would love to be there. Maybe you can make it out to our HHR event some year. If I ever make it up your way I will be calling on you..you do the same! Todd (uma)
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Former Sponsor

dont forget I myself will be at the front gate...for every USA HHR that comes through the gate..I will personally hand you an ONTARIO HHR baseball cap...1 per car
my gift to you...
Old 06-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
Good luck! Hope you have a great turn out. A few years back at The HHRitage Nationals we had 47 HHRs, plus two HHR concepts from GM. Just wish we could have kept the show going. BTW, we raised over $2k for the Children's Miracle Network.
well heck lets help it keep going!!!Id love to see that ride of yours...and finally..an HHR only event..your chance to shine..its great what you guys have done..keepn things alive...with the economy the way it is..the only charity we ask for is the food bank..keep your money in your pocket aside from lunch..thats why all free this year and giving away stuff stuff instead of having to buy draw tickets...doin our best to raise everybodys spirits in these tough times...atleast we can have some fun with our cars..
Old 06-28-2012, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by pyro panel
dont forget I myself will be at the front gate...for every USA HHR that comes through the gate..I will personally hand you an ONTARIO HHR baseball cap...1 per car
my gift to you...
Daaamm , Thats worth the drive , I love me a good cap !

Honestly , I'm 50-50 on the ride. I do need to get away , after not having a real vacation in years. any excusse seems like a trip to Bali !

Old 07-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Former Sponsor

caps are white and I have cacky beige as well...hopefully hear about the tv coverage this week...keepin my fingers crossed[IMG][/IMG]