General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR Nationals will now be TELEVISED!!GET ON TV!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Former Sponsor

I will thats great!!!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Wow guys just checked my email..looks like the prizes and extra sponsorship are really coning now..im not sure if its the heat or what but looks like we gunna be adding some more cool stuff to give away...i was just thinking of how cool it would be to have as much as the custom hhr gang as possible alo g with our more stock brothers...how cool would it look on tv to have (you know who you are)here for the shoot.....show eveybody how cool these rides can be....make thetrip guys.....
Old 08-05-2012, 01:06 AM

when and where?
Old 08-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Aug 18 in winona Ontario..Canada..see regional ad or click on link below...we are also listed on kijiji and oldride.com.....again this is an.invite to All the website members!!"!we have a really cool event planned.....
Old 08-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Former Sponsor

Show your club support!!!help me help you guys show the world..how cool our cars can be...i need your help on this guys...heck this is for tv!!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Just had more great stuff added to our list of stuff!..remember guys this isnt only an invite to a great hhr event..but its an invite to get ur ride on tv!!!!u dont have to sing or dance to audition!!"but it would be funny if ya did!!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Former Sponsor

only 2 weekends away from the big event!!I hope for some of you that are on the fence really consider attending this event..I cant say this enough..you wont get another chance like this again..take it while you can..
Old 08-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Former Sponsor

your HHR brothers and sisters in attendance are counting on you!!!if ever you wanted to get to an exclusive HHR event...this is it!!!for those in the nearby states...we are really hoping you can find a way up here!!!this is our 1 and only chance to prove ourselves to Automotive enthusiasts....dont be the one looking at pics from the show and saying..damn shulda went...lol..
THE HHR GANG NEEDS YOU!!!

PLEASE TO ALL OF YAS...DO YOUR BEST TO ATTEND!!!IVE SPENT A SMALL FORTUNE AGAIN TO PUT THIS ON..OUT OF MY OWN POCKET!!!

I DO THIS FOR ALL HHR OWNERS EVERYWHERE...

OUR CLUB HOSTS THIS EVENT FOR ALL OF YAS TO WIN SOME GREAT STUFF...HAVE SOME FUN..AND PUT FACES TO WEBSITE NAMES...

DONT LET ALL THE MONEY YOU SPENT..TIME AND EFFORT GETTING YOUR RIDE JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT....FOR NOBODY BUT YOU AND A FEW BUDDIES EVER TO SEE!!!!GET ON UP HERE!!!GET YOUR RIDE ON MOTORING TV!!!FOR THE WHOLE NATION TO SEE!!!

BECAUSE THIS EVENT WILL END UP ON NATIONAL TELEVISION...COME BE A PART OF AN EVENT THAT WILL GO DOWN AS THE BEST HHR EVENT IN HISTORY TO DATE...EVERY PROUD HHR OWNER SHOULD BE HERE....AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS ONLY COMES ALONG ONCE IN A BLUE MOON...THIS ISNT JUST AN HHR EVENT...ITS A TELEVISED HHR EVENT!!!!

WHAT OTHER CAR SHOWS DO YOU KNOW OF THAT GET THIS KIND OF ATTENTION!!!YEA THATS RIGHT...NOT MANY....PLEASE GUYS..DO YOUR BEST TO SUPPORT THE HHR...AND BE HERE..HECK ITS ALL FREE(ASIDE FROM LUNCH) AND KILLER PRIZES.....ALL YOU NEED IS A TANK OR 2 OF FUEL..AND SOME TIME....HOPE TO SEE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE!!!...
Old 08-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Former Sponsor

wow guys...folks are really getting behind us this year....look what just came in....sponsor sais..."to the person who donates the largest box of food for the food bank...will be going home with this great prize!!!!...complete synthetic oil change kit...included even a cabin filter!!retail value around 150$!!!!wow that makes it now over 1000$ worth of prizes to be handed out!!!!!
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Former Sponsor

for those who dont know we are also giving away a new upper and lower grille package!!!

we are also giving away a new unpainted sunvisor!!!!

floor mats!!!!....we have event and HHR hats...tee shirts...lic plate frames...club stickers...dash plaques..and much much more!!!!

and dont miss your one and only chance to win a brand new...never been touched CHEVY HHR!!!!!!!....yea...really.....!!!!!!

Quick Reply: HHR Nationals will now be TELEVISED!!GET ON TV!!!!