General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR Nationals will now be TELEVISED!!GET ON TV!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Former Sponsor

just had another cool prize donated by Partsource...told ya this just keeps getting better!!value over 125$ and god only knows...we can all use it....[IMG][/IMG]

countdown to the best HHR event is on!!!2 weeks to go!!!!what else are we gunna add to the prizes?????

abit of feedback would be great guys..I feel like Im talkin to myself here!!!lol
pantloads of stuff to be had by any of yas!!!!and nobody sais nuthin???I guess for whoever shows..gunna be goin home with some cool stuff!!!
Old 08-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Former Sponsor

so now you that you have a taste of what our show is all about and the great stuff we want to give ya.....who the heck is comin!!!!!Im hoping to see some of the guys that have really put alot of work into them...being on TV it would be nice to see yas come...it would put a boost in intrest and Im sure generate more future members...maybe all the American HHrs are just afraid to compete against us...yea thats it...we kick ur butts at hockey all the time so I guess you guys just want us to win all the cool prizes and own all the awards...lol.......just kidding...but the fight is on guys!!!!get on up here and show us what ur all made of!!!!
Old 08-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Former Sponsor

...one more week to go!!!...
Old 08-11-2012, 12:22 AM

You sure it's on ESPN & called motoring?
I just used smartsearch and also checked ESPN for upcoming shows through Sunday 8/19 and nothing.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:14 AM

Try Here

http://www.motoringtv.com/motoring-tv-archive-s11568

Have a look at the episode Pyro was in

http://www.motoringtv.com/watch-moto...149032&yr=2012
Old 08-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Former Sponsor

its not "live taping"..the creww will be there filming for upcoming episodes..when they done my shoot..it was over 5 hours of filming...we shot in early fall and aired in late Jan...the episode re-ran a few times as well..
in Canada it airs on TSN(the sports network)...Espn is the American sister channel...let me tell ya guys...after your ride is on tv..it changes everything...especially when Im at cruise night and some smarta@@ has sumthin to say(im sure this has happened to all some of us)..I simlpy ask..."has your ride bin on tv?"....usually end of conversation...here is your chance guys!!we have some really awsum Chevy HHRs out there....be nice to get them on TV...we have had great response from our advertising..our group has over 50 members and I have only heard back from half of them(same old thing all the time..nobody ever prereg) and with the feedback from kijiji and all the HHRs we personally "tag"..the turnout should be great..we have almost 50 registered with a week to go...now we just pray for good weather...oh and a few more prizes added yesterday...from tools to a winshield fluid warmer!!..cant win if your not here....hope to see yas all real soon!!!
I even made up a BATMAN light to shine into the sky..lol..(not really)...and dont forget that awsum scan tool goin up for long distance guys that are coming...
Old 08-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Former Sponsor

with aweek to go...calculating odds of winning the "grand prize."worth almost 750$..around 1 in 50...now thats sum good odds!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Former Sponsor

Old 08-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Motoring Tv called me again today!!!its on its on...its on like donkey kong!!!...called just to say Hi and say how great the weather forcast looks!!nuthin but sunshine and warm!!!!I know we have a handfull of the USA members coming...I guess the rest of yas are just too scared to come and take on us Canadians....
Old 08-14-2012, 09:41 PM

Quick Reply: HHR Nationals will now be TELEVISED!!GET ON TV!!!!