General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR Nationals will now be TELEVISED!!GET ON TV!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 05:07 AM
Former Sponsor

I dont get it Bob..what do you want pics of??the awards the Canadians are gunna win or just my car...lol...show isnt untill Saturday...I have your spot reserved right beside me...last year you said you wanted an all HHR show..well you got it...you said it had to be worth the drive..well I got her on TV so my job is done...now just up to all of you!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:39 PM

Name's not Bob, it's Mike.

I guess I'm just annoyed by the relentless posts on this event. I think, you'll have a great turn out, just don't see why there is a need for multiple posts EVERY day.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Former Sponsor

sorry Mike..my mistake..yea commercials bug me too...its the only way to get enough attention for somethin like this....I put out thousands of dollars for these events...all for guys just like you.I benifit nothing from it and alot of hard work goes into it.sorry if I have annoyed you..the administartor here moved the post to General as we "invited" all of yas to come.in exchange for ME paying for the CHEVYHHR.net decals for the goodie bags and promoting your website on TV..your welcome...
again sorry if I have annoyed you...I wont bother posting anymore...
Old 08-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Founding Member

Mike, how about just not clicking on the thread and you won't be annoyed.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:23 PM

Old 08-15-2012, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by pyro panel
sorry Mike..my mistake..yea commercials bug me too...its the only way to get enough attention for somethin like this....I put out thousands of dollars for these events...all for guys just like you.I benifit nothing from it and alot of hard work goes into it.sorry if I have annoyed you..the administartor here moved the post to General as we "invited" all of yas to come.in exchange for ME paying for the CHEVYHHR.net decals for the goodie bags and promoting your website on TV..your welcome...
again sorry if I have annoyed you...I wont bother posting anymore...
Didn't want to make a big deal about it, just saving you the trouble of bumping it again. Didn't think I deserved to be called out like you did to me. I even was encouraging in my response about your show. I think you've done a great job promoting it and doing as much as you can to make it an attractive event. I'm sorry you are so thin-skinned about my comment about the constant posting.

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
Mike, how about just not clicking on the thread and you won't be annoyed.
As usual playing the ringmaster keeping everything pretty and nice. No negative comments of any kind or difference of opinions ever allowed!
Old 08-16-2012, 09:19 AM

Keep up the good work Darren, Toadhhr and Golfhhr and wives will be there with bells on.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
As usual playing the ringmaster keeping everything pretty and nice. No negative comments of any kind or difference of opinions ever allowed!
Difference of opinion? You stated this thread annoys you. Just stay out and you won't be annoyed. It's really pretty simple, unless you want to be annoyed.

Negative comments from you? Surely not.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:52 AM
Former Sponsor

well for those who woke up on the right side of the bed today...Sat looks awsum!![IMG][/IMG]

remember is celcius..convert to mid 70s...warm and sunny!!!......
Old 08-17-2012, 06:15 AM

You need to charge your phone !!!

Quick Reply: HHR Nationals will now be TELEVISED!!GET ON TV!!!!