General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

The HHR Photo Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 03:04 AM

The HHR Photo Challenge

So I have a buddy of mine who has a Honda Accord and he was telling me about this challenge they run on the forums site he is on. Apparently someone challenges the members on the site to a take a picture of their car in a specific setting or area. A few of the ones he showed me were of the car next to an abandoned building, or a burned down building, or one where he literally parked the car on a baseball field. I don't remember seeing anything like this on our forums site, so I figured I would make a thread and see if anyone was up for the challenge. The first person to take a picture and display it on this thread will get to pick the next challenge.

The first of hopefully many picture challenges will be for someone to take a picture of their HHR parked with police cars on both sides of it. Let the games begin.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:39 AM

There's threads like that on many of the forums. Problem is, people have "requested" stupid things and stupid people have violated laws just to take a pic.

Example: Take a pic of your vehicle on a football field. So the idiot drives on a HS football field and takes a pic. Cops show up and the guy gets a ticket for trespassing and damaging HS property.........

As long as the requests are legal, and no one is intoxicated or drugged when attempting to take these pics, it's not a problem but there are a few that have been arrested, ticketed and even had their vehicles towed for their own stupidity.....
Old 10-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Founding Member

Sorry, but this is not going to happen on our forum.