General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Loving my new HHR!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 01:44 PM

Loving my new HHR!

I first came to this forum when I was thinking about purchasing an HHR. Now, I have purchased one!

Like you, I am quite excited by this fine vehicle. I went all out and purchased a 2LT with leather, XM radio, 6 disc CD changer, sunroof, 17 inch polished forged aluminum wheels, seat warmers, and more! Sticker price: $24, 495.

So far, in the 1,400 miles I have traveled in it my expectations have been exceeded. I consider it to be my Luxury Mini-Suburban. Not only is it comfy but it gets great mileage. One two extended trips this weekend I got 31.9 mpg and 30.9 mpg.

It may surprise people that I was thinking of buying an entry-level BWM or Mercedes but ended up with an HHR. Why the HHR? Well, style, comfort, practicality, and the fact that I have heard some negative comments on BMW and Mercedes reliability lately. The bonus? I saved $15,000 and I have a vehicle that gets nothing but positive comments everywhere I go!

Oh, by the way, my HHR is black with an ebony interior. Very classy!
Old 07-22-2007, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by PaulW
I first came to this forum when I was thinking about purchasing an HHR. Now, I have purchased one!

Like you, I am quite excited by this fine vehicle. I went all out and purchased a 2LT with leather, XM radio, 6 disc CD changer, sunroof, 17 inch polished forged aluminum wheels, seat warmers, and more! Sticker price: $24, 495.

So far, in the 1,400 miles I have traveled in it my expectations have been exceeded. I consider it to be my Luxury Mini-Suburban. Not only is it comfy but it gets great mileage. One two extended trips this weekend I got 31.9 mpg and 30.9 mpg.

It may surprise people that I was thinking of buying an entry-level BWM or Mercedes but ended up with an HHR. Why the HHR? Well, style, comfort, practicality, and the fact that I have heard some negative comments on BMW and Mercedes reliability lately. The bonus? I saved $15,000 and I have a vehicle that gets nothing but positive comments everywhere I go!

Oh, by the way, my HHR is black with an ebony interior. Very classy!
My story and experience is identical to yours. Have had many high end cars and bought this HHR and the more I see the more I like. Very impressed with it. I thought I got about everything at 23K and change you must of slipped a few more goodies in. Enjoy.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:12 PM

Name:  welcome4.gif
Views: 23
Size:  5.6 KB to the site!!!
Old 07-22-2007, 03:35 PM
jx3

Name:  welcome-4.gif
Views: 25
Size:  33.6 KB
Old 07-22-2007, 04:48 PM

WELCOME FROM WHEELIE AND I!!! =)

I hope your HHR gives you many yrs of satisfaction, I have owned Wheelie for more than a year and I absolutely love my little 4 wheeled friend, I named him Wheelie, but recently, I gave him a *nickname*..Pablo...as in Pablo the penguin from the BACKYARDIGANS..I love that little penguin, I can draw him, he is so EASY to draw. =)
Old 07-22-2007, 05:22 PM

Thumbs up Welcome!!!

Name:  welcome.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  68.2 KB
Old 07-22-2007, 05:27 PM

welcome & enjoy the car & site like the rest of us
Old 07-22-2007, 06:04 PM

Glad to hear you're enjoying your black We have enjoyed our sport met red 2 lt very much..and this site has been fun and helpful..good folks here...many happy miles to you...send pics...RR
Old 07-22-2007, 06:31 PM

Welcome to the group! You put a lot of thought into your decision, whereas I kind of jumped in based on "the look" and a quick test drive (and the zero% financing). It makes me feel good to know we ended up with the same choice. I hope after a year with the car, you'll still be as happy as I am.

Yesterday I spent a very enjoyable day with 19 other cars/owners/families from this forum, and I will have to say that the folks here are just another pleasure that I receive daily. I hope you enjoy and forum and make some good friends too. Be sure to post anywhere you like and get to know us, okay?
Old 07-23-2007, 07:29 AM

to the forum and enjoy your new HHR like us, as you said i'm agree with you a black car with tan leather interior is very classy my last ride was like that

Quick Reply: Loving my new HHR!