General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Mid-Central Regional Run

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 09:40 AM

Mid-Central Regional Run

Here is the first of the information about the upcoming Mid-central regional HHR Run. The run will be held in and around Peoria, Illinois on August 12, 2006. We will have a Show and Shine, trophies, door prizes, goodie bags, and an area cruise later that evening. As this will be promoted as a family event there will be games (Hot Wheel Racing, etc) for the kids and maybe even some games for the Big Kids too (Valve Cover racing if I can get the track built). The event will be alcohol free as we again, will be promoting this as a family event.
The Peoria area offers all types of dining and additional recreation, all of which will be outlined in additional threads to be found at the Mid-central regional area of our great forum. Flyers will be avaliable soon and please feel free to e-mail me with specific questions. A lodgings list will be avaliable by the first of next week and a full event outline by June 5, 2006. While this is billed as a Mid-Central regional run I would like to persaonally invite anyone who might be in the area or who is looking for a road trip to join us.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by scaleguy
Here is the first of the information about the upcoming Mid-central regional HHR Run. The run will be held in and around Peoria, Illinois on August 12, 2006. We will have a Show and Shine, trophies, door prizes, goodie bags, and an area cruise later that evening. As this will be promoted as a family event there will be games (Hot Wheel Racing, etc) for the kids and maybe even some games for the Big Kids too (Valve Cover racing if I can get the track built). The event will be alcohol free as we again, will be promoting this as a family event.
The Peoria area offers all types of dining and additional recreation, all of which will be outlined in additional threads to be found at the Mid-central regional area of our great forum. Flyers will be avaliable soon and please feel free to e-mail me with specific questions. A lodgings list will be avaliable by the first of next week and a full event outline by June 5, 2006. While this is billed as a Mid-Central regional run I would like to persaonally invite anyone who might be in the area or who is looking for a road trip to join us.

Now that was 1 Hell of an Event.

B/B had Introduced me to a new Family & Friends and look were we are at today.

The Mid-Central Region and other Regions have come a long way, I Thank Chevrolet for the HHr and I thank JonnyB once again for the Site.

I have met 100's of new Freinds on this site and I thank you all for being there for me in my Time of Need. I am feeling better now and its time to enjoy the Summer.

Z-Man can't wait for the Dells.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:22 AM

Yeah, it turned out nice...we all made great friends and from it has grown the club other runs and now we are moving towards the second annual run...I feel very fortunate that I have become involved here at the forum and with the club...We will soon be discussing the run suggestions for 2008 and working on growing and meeting new friends and becoming closer to the core group...To all who have been there, thank you, and to anyone who might be considering becoming involved with the forum, the region, the club or any of the events or runs, you will not regret the decision to become involved with these amazing people...