General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

New HHR and Seat Covers...

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 08:54 PM

New HHR and Seat Covers...

Well the 0% financing was too good to pass up...so we're bringing home a Black 2LT with Auto on Thursday. First order of business is getting some floor mats and seat covers. With the kids and the dog I want to keep the car looking new from day one. I'm planning on getting Husky Liners for floor mats as I've had them in a couple of previous vehicles and was really happy with them. But i'm not really finding good custom fit seat covers that I like. Any suggestions?

-m0rie
Old 07-03-2006, 09:08 PM

We sprung for the extra 6 yr/60k warranty that covers interior and exterior. Supposedly, if our daughter spills raspberry soda in the backseat, it is covered. If some high octane bird poop ruins the paint, it is covered... We shall see...
Old 07-03-2006, 09:40 PM

new members to chevyhhr.net. It's great to see all the new faces and feel your excitement at owning an HHR. Look forward to seeing pics of your new cars and sharing ideas and comments as well.

According to a Froogle search I did (it's part of google...:lol), you can get them from one of our supporting vendors for $199.99, but they are only for the front seats...rear are not available at this time.

Here's the results from my google search. Good luck in your search and please be sure to let us know when you find something that works, as I'm sure others might be interested as well.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:40 AM

Welcome to Chevy HHR. The place where the points don't matter, yep, they don’t matter just like a PT.

Enjoy the site. And if you have questions, there is a search button on the tool bar above, which a lot of the items fall under already.

We like Pics around here, there is some good how to's and interesting mods (modifications. like the doorknobs, lower grille and upper grille, intakes, and lots of others.

Enjoy your stay :twothumbs and

Free Membership Membership to ChevyHHR.net is FREE and will always be free, but if you really want to be a part of the team, you can help support the site with Premium Membership.

You can only get into the Dungeon by joining then upgrading. If your not a member yet, joining is quick and easy. Then upgrading is the next step. Keep in mind that in "The Dungeon Premium Members Only. Anything goes!
VISITORS AND REGULAR MEMBERS DON’T SEE THIS FORUM ---NOT WORK SAFE----"

Besides contributing to the development of the site, Premium Membership will allow you to :
- Upload profile pictures
- Upload attachments (pics) directly in threads
- Access to the Premium Members Only forums.
- Premium Membership status under your username
- ChevyHHR.net decal shipped to your address

Tell em TomsHHR “The Deer Slayer” sent ya!!
Old 07-04-2006, 10:52 AM

, congrat, where else can you get a looking ride and 0% for 72 months....you can't.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:35 PM

Well my floor mats showed up today. Too bad I still don't have an HHR to put them in! Anyway here are a couple of pics that show what they look like. These are Husky Liners Floor Liners (as opposed to the Floor Mats they also make). Completely molded to fit the vehicles interior.

All Mats

Front Mats

Second Row Mats

Cargo Mat

Close up of the Mats Molding

I'll update with a couple of pics once they are actually in the vehicle but they look good sitting on the floor...

-m0rie
Old 07-11-2006, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by m0rie
Well the 0% financing was too good to pass up...so we're bringing home a Black 2LT with Auto on Thursday. First order of business is getting some floor mats and seat covers. With the kids and the dog I want to keep the car looking new from day one. I'm planning on getting Husky Liners for floor mats as I've had them in a couple of previous vehicles and was really happy with them. But i'm not really finding good custom fit seat covers that I like. Any suggestions?

-m0rie
I got some generic from a local "schucks" auto parts dealer. note' they are for the front only, armrests are not usable, as are raising and lowering headrests. I have no kids nor pets that travel with me, so the backseats are "always" down.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:49 PM

-m0rie
I've usually put some high quality Sheepskin seat covers on the front seats of my last few cars right away. This time though, on the HHR, I'm thinking I'll wait 2 or 3 years and get a little use out of original upholstery first. We don't have any kids to spill anything on them, or dogs to mess up anything either. The Sheepskins I put on our Altima 8 years ago are still in great shape!
Old 07-12-2006, 08:36 AM

Well my floor mats showed up today. Too bad I still don't have an HHR to put them in! Anyway here are a couple of pics that show what they look like. These are Husky Liners Floor Liners (as opposed to the Floor Mats they also make). Completely molded to fit the vehicles interior.

I have the Husky liners in my Tahoe, great product.

I haven't seen a complete package like you have posted, where did you get them from?
Old 07-12-2006, 08:38 AM

I'm waiting on the neoprene covers to become available for the HHR. The kids and the dog aleady trashed the cloth seats and it was only 10 months old. The gray cloth is definitely not durable as say my old Avalanche's graphite cloth seats.

Quick Reply: New HHR and Seat Covers...