General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Should be a disclaimer on window sticker

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 05:00 AM

Should be a disclaimer on window sticker

Hello everyone. Just thought I would forewarn everyone that your HHR is a "chick magnet". I feel that like the Axe cologne, there should be a warning disclaimer on the window sticker of a new HHR about the potential of attracting sexy women. The reason I'm telling you this is because I've had 2 nice looking girls go ga ga over my HHR (had the car for 1.5 weeks), the latest at the bank drive through. While I was making my deposit for the company I am working for, the teller girl felt the need to converse about my car - asking what it was, etc. She really liked it. She said she never heard of it and I told her that it was new for Chevy this year (I'm promoting more sales for GM). Before I left, she told me to have fun driving the HHR. I told her I would, but felt like telling her to drop the money she had in her hand (or bring it with her) and come sit in my passenger seat and have fun riding with me. I'm quite confident, guys, that the HHR emits pheromones out of the exhaust. Now if only the girls could take their eyes off of the car for a split second and look at the driver. Well, I'm going to work soon and will have to try to find more money to deposit today. So feel that you are warned about this potential situation. I've done my civic duty to society today.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:31 AM

Yes They Do Attract Alot Of Attention. AND IT'S EVEN BETTER WHEN IT'S SEXY WOMEN THEIR ATTRACTING.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:32 AM
Banned

It also attracts old people with memories of their youth and various weirdos I don't want to talk to.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
It also attracts old people with memories of their youth and various weirdos I don't want to talk to.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:22 AM
jx3

Your right about the animal magnitism of the HHR.

Just ask Tom!! (aka: The Deerslayer)
Old 07-12-2006, 10:57 AM

Geez...I hope it's not just a chick magnet...

How about we call it an opposite sex magnet? I know I've had quite a few guys come up to me when I'm out and want to talk about what it is, what's under the hood, how it runs, how much does it cost...the list goes on. It's just a plain magnet...and that's fine with me, as long as whatever is magnetized to it doesn't damage my baby Smoke...I'm good to go.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:02 AM

ssmail8835, you must be a lot younger than I am. At 58, I don't seem to attract chicks anymore. I even tinted the windows so they couldn't see me....
Old 07-12-2006, 11:24 AM

Dave...you crack me up.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Founding Member

It's even better when a hot chick is the HHR Owner!
Old 07-12-2006, 11:36 AM

Short story.

Was at local ice-cream place drive through, and had a good 2-3 minute convo. with the pretty young blonde at the window. When I was leaving she asked if she could take a ride with me after work, and gave me her number with my ice cream. My friend in the front seat started laughing like a mad man when I pulled away.
He could only get out. “Look at Aims.” "My GF that was sitting in back seat." Her face was worth 1000 words. I could even see the "horns" coming from her head. She told me to get rid of my HHR, she doesn't want to have to worry about me being harassed by pretty young blondes.

She still gives any women at the drive through evil looks when we pull up.

Quick Reply: Should be a disclaimer on window sticker