General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Should be a disclaimer on window sticker

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by -md- HHR
Short story.

Was at local ice-cream place drive through, and had a good 2-3 minute convo. with the pretty young blonde at the window. When I was leaving she asked if she could take a ride with me after work, and gave me her number with my ice cream. My friend in the front seat started laughing like a mad man when I pulled away.
He could only get out. “Look at Aims.” "My GF that was sitting in back seat." Her face was worth 1000 words. I could even see the "horns" coming from her head. She told me to get rid of my HHR, she doesn't want to have to worry about me being harassed by pretty young blondes.

She still gives any women at the drive through evil looks when we pull up.

That was hilarious! Ahhh....The HHR is such a gift...or in your girlfriend's opinion a curse. That was a funny story.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
Geez...I hope it's not just a chick magnet...

How about we call it an opposite sex magnet? I know I've had quite a few guys come up to me when I'm out and want to talk about what it is, what's under the hood, how it runs, how much does it cost...the list goes on. It's just a plain magnet...and that's fine with me, as long as whatever is magnetized to it doesn't damage my baby Smoke...I'm good to go.

My apologies to the female members here. "Opposite sex magnet" sounds more appropriate.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:15 PM

Thank you!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
Thank you!!!

You're welcome
Old 07-12-2006, 07:08 PM

I know for a fact that it's a "Chick Magnet"! My Wife has been stuck to the driver's seat ever since we got it, and I can't pry her out!!
Old 07-12-2006, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Alzonie
I know for a fact that it's a "Chick Magnet"! My Wife has been stuck to the driver's seat ever since we got it, and I can't pry her out!!

That is so funny!!!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 09:17 PM

Well time for the Deer Slayer to poke in and say hello and yep a magnet it is.
Both versions mentioned here. My deer count is got 2 and missed 4 after them.. Now in case I missed you on another thread...

Welcome to Chevy HHR. The place where the points don't matter, yep, they don’t matter just like a PT L****.

Enjoy the site. And if you have questions, there is a search button on the tool bar above, which a lot of the items fall under already.

We like Pics around here, there is some good how to's and interesting mods (modifications. like the doorknobs, lower grille and upper grille, intakes, and lots of others.

Enjoy your stay :twothumbs and

Free Membership Membership to ChevyHHR.net is FREE and will always be free, but if you really want to be a part of the team, you can help support the site with Premium Membership. Only $5.99 a year. :twothumbs

If you are a Premium member You can get into the Dungeon. If you’re not a member yet, joining is quick and easy. Then upgrading is the next step. Keep in mind that in "The Dungeon Premium Members Only. Anything goes!
VISITORS AND REGULAR MEMBERS DON’T SEE THIS FORUM ---NOT WORK SAFE----"

Besides contributing to the development of the site, Premium Membership will allow you to :
- Upload profile pictures
- Upload attachments (pics) directly in threads
- Access to the Premium Members Only forums.
- Premium Membership status under your username
- ChevyHHR.net decal shipped to your address

And by the way, If you live where there is deer in the area, “WATCH OUT for the DEER!!!!

Tell em TomsHHR “The Deer Slayer” sent ya!!

Nobody….. But…. NOBODY has more deer hits than The Deer Slayer!! #1 Rated.