General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

The Skunk Whisperer

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 10:05 PM

What's that you say about "Skunk Whisperer"? We've got a whole family that eats at our back door. They'd love to ride shotgun with him.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:05 AM

I almost wound up with a skunkmobile when I was going to order white racing stripes for my black HHR. Fortunately the wife was quick to point out that it would look like a skunk and pick a different color, thus the silver stripes. The best and possibly only mod advice she ever gave me besides..You dont need to do anything to it.. But who listens to that stuff!!
Old 12-16-2011, 09:22 AM

One Skunk that is good to be seen as if a product of the famed Lockeed Skunk Works. The builders are some of the worlds most advanced airplanes.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:39 PM

Hyper

Years ago I worked on Lockeed-Martin hydraulic aircraft pumps.

Very interesting job. I still have a new L-M Baseball cap, from the reps.

Later KK4
Old 12-17-2011, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by kingkat4
Hyper

Years ago I worked on Lockeed-Martin hydraulic aircraft pumps.

Very interesting job. I still have a new L-M Baseball cap, from the reps.

Later KK4
We have a good size LM plant here in Akron. I have some friends that work there. They do a lot of hush hush stuff here more than many here realize.

They did launch a high alt pilotless blimp here last summer before sunrise. A few people caught it sneeking out. It went down south of Pittsburg after some kind of failure and then made all the 6 pm news. So much for quiet.

They are looking to build more some as long as 500 feet and use Akron as a base to launch and land them. We still have several of the blimp hangers and the lvery large Zeppelin air dock here.

Goodyear will soon start on their new fleet of Zeppelins here. They are going to retire the blimps and replace them with new larger Zeppelin NT models.

It might be fun to see what all is flying around here in the next couple years.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:58 PM
C G

I've always kind of liked the way skunks smell. I like it better if it's not too fresh but...

I got a little "too much" spray on me once and every time I started to sweat for a week people would want to know what the nasty smell was and where it was coming from.