General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

So I Go To Add Some Washer Fluid Today (Warning Graphic Eww)

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Banned

Are you sure somebody didn't put it there? My buddy Scott wedged a dead squirrel up in my other buddy Steve's radiator area. Every time he turned on the heat the stench of death would fill the inside of the car until he figured it out.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Are you sure somebody didn't put it there? My buddy Scott wedged a dead squirrel up in my other buddy Steve's radiator area. Every time he turned on the heat the stench of death would fill the inside of the car until he figured it out.

I would put a high amount of doubt on it being anyone I know simply because you'd need my keys (which get locked when not in use in a key lock box)

Only other time that car has been out of my hands is at the dealership and one time traveling for work I stopped at a Firestone for a oil change/tire rotation.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Banned

That is just plain weird. Maybe he crawled in at the factory before they filled it and closed the cap.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:06 PM

No Way Jose, Where do you Live Again.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:12 PM

Looks to me like "Speedy Gonzalez" wasn't quite speedy enough.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
No Way Jose, Where do you Live Again.

Central Jersey

Trust me.... nothing interesting ever happens to me. This was by far the oddest occurance in many moons.

I wish I could inline the smell. Worst odor ever. Period.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:04 PM

Oh Man
Please let us know what the Dealership says and check with the Board of Health, maybe there is a listing of something like this in the area of were the Dealership is Located or even close to your home, You never know.

Good Luck Dude!
Old 01-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Banned

Regardless of the fact that the car is located in Jersey, I'd be willing to bet that some shlub at Firestone did it because you didn't buy a new air filter when you had the car serviced there. I'd trust an amigo on an assembly line in Ramos Arizpe before I'd trust any of the gringos working at Firestone.

The ammonia in the washer fluid sure did a good job of preserving and embalming the mouse. Too bad your Dad now has mouse cooties in his mouth. I'd have to gargle with a 50 gallon drum of Listerine after puking my guts out for days after a traumatic experience like that.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by hhrcrafty
The ammonia in the washer fluid sure did a good job of preserving and embalming the mouse. Too bad your Dad now has mouse cooties in his mouth. I'd have to gargle with a 50 gallon drum of Listerine after puking my guts out for days after a traumatic experience like that.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by hhrcrafty
Regardless of the fact that the car is located in Jersey, I'd be willing to bet that some shlub at Firestone did it because you didn't buy a new air filter when you had the car serviced there. I'd trust an amigo on an assembly line in Ramos Arizpe before I'd trust any of the gringos working at Firestone.

Eh, Ive used this service center before with other work cars when Im traveling up that way and they know me by name. I'd be very disappointed to find out the one time Im using my personal car, somebody in the back decided to play a joke.

To me, it just seems like an over site at some point. Thats why I am not gonna go raise holy hell. Im just going to explain my case/problem to the service manager, hope to have them fix/replace the washer system and go from there.

If I do not get a good resolution, then I'll make the proper complaints and get it fixed myself.

Quick Reply: So I Go To Add Some Washer Fluid Today (Warning Graphic Eww)