General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Is this someone's HHR?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 05:56 AM

Is this someone's HHR?

I am thinking about getting another SS, and came across one in Fishers, Indiana. It's a 2008 with about 44,000 miles, silver, and appears to have the Stage I kit installed (even though the dealer told me it has a stage II kit). It also ha black decal overlays. This has to be someone's off the forums.... ?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by jgoldwood
I am thinking about getting another SS, and came across one in Fishers, Indiana. It's a 2008 with about 44,000 miles, silver, and appears to have the Stage I kit installed (even though the dealer told me it has a stage II kit). It also ha black decal overlays. This has to be someone's off the forums.... ?
That is very interesting. LOL

You definitely have my curiosity peaked as to the answer that you are going to get on here about the vehicle. It sounds like a very nice vehicle though.

Michelle, Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 04-26-2012, 08:11 AM

Thank you for the reply. Without knowing if it is in fact someone's on here, and finding out what modifications were done, I'm definitely going to pass. I got ahold of the dealership and talked to someone there that was supposed to know all about the vehicle - they told me that it is the Stage 2 and I could go all the way to Stage 4 if I wanted. I know better than to buy a car from someone like that.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:04 AM

Thank you for the reply. Without knowing if it is in fact someone's on here, and finding out what modifications were done, I'm definitely going to pass. I got ahold of the dealership and talked to someone there that was supposed to know all about the vehicle - they told me that it is the Stage 2 and I could go all the way to Stage 4 if I wanted. I know better than to buy a car from someone like that.
LOL, stage 4, wow we should all get that
I hope this wasn't a Chevy dealer telling you this?
Old 04-27-2012, 01:15 PM

Pretty sure it's mine. If you want to be sure look for JL sub and JL tweeters. If it is you can search the forums for it's history.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:21 PM

basically if the sub looks like this.

It would take me a long test drive to sign a commitment.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:01 AM

(even though the dealer told me it has a stage II kit)
Amazing how a dealer will risk their own credibility by making statements that they have never affirmed. At that point, you look at the vehicle and trust your own judgements about it; not what the dealer is telling you.