General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

SS Font Brakes on the LT and LS spare tire issue..

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 01:07 PM

Having recently needed to put the spare on the front right side to get home from work, I can attest to not wanting the spare up front. I swapped the spare to the back to drive from my home over to the tire shop.

As for traffic not pulling over... most folks have never gone though the stress of sitting beside the road dead in the water so they don't think about it. "Not Their Problem" or "Lazy". As for trucks, well, a "Trucker" will pull over... a guy who drives truck probably won't. It's splitting hairs I know but it's all about having the proper attitude and I'm ashamed to admit it but a large majority of people nowadays should not be driving a truck. Bottom line is only you care about you.

That being said I would like to pass on some advise to all who will listen... NEVER count on others to do the right thing out on the road!! If something goes wrong in your vehicle and it can still move then throw on the 4 way flashers and get yous arse up to a spot that you can pull FAR OFF the roadway. Even good people are stupid and you can buy a whole other automobile for about the same cost as a funeral. A funeral is the best case situation BTW. Imagine trying to live life as a mangled up human.

It's not a game out there.