General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

teal green HHR

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 03:24 PM

It reminds me of toothpaste. But I like it!
Old 12-21-2006, 10:33 PM

I cannot understand why a fellow HHR owner will even WANT to come on a HHR forum with his brothers and sisters and diss someone's HHR.
I could understand some fool on the PT Cruiser site dissing the HHR, but a fellow HHR owner? People should be able to buy any color car they want, and not be made fun of in a fellow forum with their brothers and sisters.
What is the point of giving your unwanted and unasked for opinion of someone else's HHR? Do you feel better now? Feel superior ?
Seriously, what is the point of telling someone you don't like their choice of color? Just want attention?
I betcha this moron won't walk up to someone in person and tell him/her "your car's color sucks", but it's easy to hide in a forum and diss people's property.
Now I know some of you will dismiss it and tell me to 'chill', but I ask you, where else can we feel at home if not on this forum? Why would any new member want to post a photo of his/her HHR if only to be made fun of?
Keep your unasked for opinions to yourself, be adult, be friendly to your fellow HHR buddies.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:49 AM

kudos to you... amen!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:59 AM

CameraCrew,

If you don't want to hear the answer, don't answer the question. I could care less what color car you buy. But don't ask my opinion on it if you can only handle praise. I bought mine for me, not you. I personally could care less if you approve of it or any part of it. But I won't ask if I can't handle the answer. I don't care if it on a fourm or in person. I'll tell you the same thing.

Now chill......
Old 12-22-2006, 07:10 AM

CameraCrew, this post started when the color first appeared on the lot. There were no owners at that time unless you consider the dealers as owners.

I was very excited about them offering an HHR in green until I saw it in person. Oh well!
Old 12-22-2006, 08:23 AM

Well I still have not seen one close up. I make a trip to visit two dealerships and thye never have one. I did see one on the road and it did not look as bad as I thought it looked from early photos. So untill I see one close up standing still I will not judge the color, but I will say someone buys a car for them not to make someone else happy or like it. So Teal owners drive your HHR with pride.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:28 PM

My wife says if we were to buy another HHR it would be that color. I think the only reason she likes it because it will match her MP3 player

Old 12-22-2006, 05:06 PM

I think it's one of those colors that we're just not used to seeing and it's just a matter of getting used to it. As for me the more I look at it, the better I like it!
Old 12-28-2006, 11:02 AM

To cameracrew and any other HHR owner. I would take this time to appoligize for the comment I made starting this post. I'm sorry.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:04 PM

My Wife and I just bought our 2007 Metallic Teal HHR wednesday and we love it. In just the right sunlight/light there is a slight gold shimmer that makes it look awesome. Also it is close to what they used to put on Chevy's way back...or so I was told by our dealer. The main difference is the metal flakes they put in the paint for this car.

Anyways we love our Teal HHR.

Quick Reply: teal green HHR