General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Uncool people

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 08:29 PM

Unhappy Uncool people

I have had my HHR for barely six months and already had it in the shop once because some inconsiderate fool in a parking lot put a door ding in my rear fender. Got it fixed a month ago and yesterday I was cleaning the truck and found a new door ding in the rear fender on the other side. Why are there so many people in the world who don't care about anyone but themselves! Bunch of #$%&*$% jerks.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:42 PM

Don't even go there. I usually always park way out in the back of everywhere I go just for that reason.

I got greedy one night when it was raining and parked up front at red lobster. Came out and a huge chunk of paint was taken off my mirror. 50 bucks later for mirror covers and an hour or so of my time to paint and it looks good again. I got lucky it didn't hit my door and dent it.

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I take care of my car like its my kid. And I can't stand inconsiderate A$$^*#!&
Old 08-23-2012, 08:45 PM

People in general suck, just wait till there is a major national emergency, and your next door neighbor shoots you for a can of beans. It could happen.

I never understood why my dad would buy a new car and immediately ding it or scratch it on purpose.... He finally explained to me that it allowed him to breath easier knowing that the first ding or scratch was his, everything after that was water off a ducks back.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by foolmoon_design
People in general suck, just wait till there is a major national emergency, and your next door neighbor shoots you for a can of beans. It could happen.

I never understood why my dad would buy a new car and immediately ding it or scratch it on purpose.... He finally explained to me that it allowed him to breath easier knowing that the first ding or scratch was his, everything after that was water off a ducks back.
As odd as that sounds, it makes sense to me...
Old 08-23-2012, 09:17 PM

I like your Dad , Thats a great story .
I have 2 door dings , Pass side rear fender , And drivers side rear door , They both happen in my garage , Within 2 weeks of owning , Took the wife and 2 daughters into the garage for a trial . Nobody did it , And nobody saw or heard it happen, Yet the car had never been parked next to anything ever , and the damage done was at home .
So four years and 3 mounths later , I have only those 2 dings , Because i don't park next to anybody. Plus i don't want to have to go to prison over someone smacking my door in a parking lot, Which would probally be the case. The family is an exception , They plee bargained for a chance to be more careful of the SS

Poeple with S_it cars could care a less about your baby , I don't give them a chance.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN
I like your Dad , Thats a great story .
I have 2 door dings , Pass side rear fender , And drivers side rear door , They both happen in my garage , Within 2 weeks of owning , Took the wife and 2 daughters into the garage for a trial . Nobody did it , And nobody saw or heard it happen, Yet the car had never been parked next to anything ever , and the damage done was at home .
So four years and 3 mounths later , I have only those 2 dings , Because i don't park next to anybody. Plus i don't want to have to go to prison over someone smacking my door in a parking lot, Which would probally be the case. The family is an exception , They plee bargained for a chance to be more careful of the SS

Poeple with S_it cars could care a less about your baby , I don't give them a chance.

Well put.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:38 PM

I always try to park next to cars that look real expensive and well cared for if I can't get a nice space away from everyone. They usually park farther away (like me) and them filling that spot prevents someone from parking a s***mobile there when I'm away from my car.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:42 PM

Most poeple with expensive cars replace them every few years , Do none of the work on them , And bring them through the dirt grinder car wash once a week, They also could care a less. IMO

Old 08-23-2012, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN
Most poeple with expensive cars replace them every few years , Do none of the work on them , And bring them through the dirt grinder car wash once a week, They also could care a less. IMO

You have to use discretion. You can tell when someone cares for their car.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:57 PM

Very true You can tell , And lets face it we've all had to park were we did'nt want to. Picking the lesser of 2 evils '84 k-car Or 2007 honda , I'll park next to the honda. LOL

Quick Reply: Uncool people