General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Went to look at an HHR tonight and.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 08:56 PM

Went to look at an HHR tonight and.....

all the HHR's in the lot were snowbound! Halfway up the wheels..and we are talking hardpacked stuff...I don't think you could have driven it out without tearing up the front end. With a windchill at probably 10 below the salesmen didn't even come out to see me....they probably said screw it, we can't move the car anyways

Presidents Day sale ends tommorow and so does the 500 bonus cash....If I'm not mistaken, doesn't GM discount their cars even more heavily towards the summer? I could have sworn I saw saw really big rebates on Chevys last spring.

Right now the rebate is 1K with 500 bonus cash. I'll also have a 500 dollar military rebate to use and also maybe around 600 in GM Earnings.

Think I'll find a better deal later on or is this probably as much as a rebate as there is going to be?

Looking at the Dark Silver with automatic as pretty much the only option

Goose
Old 02-19-2007, 09:02 PM

Hope you can swing a deal.Here's a shot of my Dark Silver HHR to warm you up,although it has been unseasonably cold this past week here as well.That shot was taken the 27th of Dec. and it was around 70 that day.
Attached Images  
Old 02-19-2007, 09:21 PM

Warm Thoughts

Here is my new HHR I picked up on Friday here in somewhat sunny Florida.
Attached Thumbnails Went to look at an HHR tonight and.....-hhr-002-2.jpg  
Old 02-19-2007, 09:42 PM

Talking Mine - Summit White...

Old 02-20-2007, 08:42 AM

This should really warm you up, then. Stitch in Kansas on a 100 degree day last July. Enjoy!

Old 02-20-2007, 10:07 PM

Sharp looking cars :)

Well hoping that the rebates stay up there for the next few months...my gut feeling is they will...

How much if any of a rebate did you get when you got your HHR?

I may ask that question in the form of a new thread if this gets buried lol

Goose
Old 02-20-2007, 10:10 PM

$0 but then I purchased a new 07 when they first came out.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Goose
all the HHR's in the lot were snowbound! Halfway up the wheels..and we are talking hardpacked stuff...I don't think you could have driven it out without tearing up the front end. With a windchill at probably 10 below the salesmen didn't even come out to see me....they probably said screw it, we can't move the car anyways

Presidents Day sale ends tommorow and so does the 500 bonus cash....If I'm not mistaken, doesn't GM discount their cars even more heavily towards the summer? I could have sworn I saw saw really big rebates on Chevys last spring.

Right now the rebate is 1K with 500 bonus cash. I'll also have a 500 dollar military rebate to use and also maybe around 600 in GM Earnings.

Think I'll find a better deal later on or is this probably as much as a rebate as there is going to be?

Looking at the Dark Silver with automatic as pretty much the only option

Goose

Goose
Welcome to the site enjoy the ride and please go back and see what they can do for you. Are you any were near Alton Bay off of RT 11D

Rudy (Z-Man) aka LLB
Old 02-21-2007, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Goose
Welcome to the site enjoy the ride and please go back and see what they can do for you. Are you any were near Alton Bay off of RT 11D

Rudy (Z-Man) aka LLB
I see that the bonus cash has been extended until the end of the month hmmm....

No, I'm more in the Nashua/Manchester area..HOWEVER....when I was a kid my folks and I used to vacation in Alton Bay at Lakehurst Cottages...went there for years...I know that area very well (grew up in Massachusetts)

Have some quote requests out to some dealers...see what kind of a response I get

Goose
Old 02-21-2007, 08:42 PM

No Cash Back

No cash back on mine, but I did get the Presidents Weekend 0% financing. Just as good as getting cash.

Quick Reply: Went to look at an HHR tonight and.....