General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 05:41 AM

Oldblue I think you are going to need a restraint bed------------- in all seriousness tell her to take care and FOLLOW the Doctor's orders. Take care.
Ron
Ps I am married to a nurse so I can not get around things.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:12 AM
Administrator

Thanks Ron, the tie wraps leave a mark, lol.
Today just a relax kinda day I might vacuum the mats but then again I might not!

This new format with all the extra advertising is not a great experience, please make it stop!!
Old 08-12-2015, 09:59 AM

Oldblue, I am sorry for what your Sweetie and you are going through at this time but I am certain improvement is around the corner.
As for me and my Babe, we are moving with help from my HHR. It is just the right height for my herniated back and the load capacity causes more frequent trips which seems a benefit also.
Computer and laptop packed so this post is from my IPhone and believe me it is abysmal, large fingers and all!
I will be tied up a few days longer before I check in again.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Happy new home!! Watch your back as you know, and enjoy those extra trips!
I use my IPhone pretty much exclusively but these new advertising panels are even a pain when I use my IPad
Can we please go back to the one or two panels and loose the side and one of the top panels for these incessant advertising!
Old 08-12-2015, 12:19 PM

Replaced muffler

Took off an obnoxiously loud Magnaflow XL muffler and put on a stock on.

Hey I'm 57, I don't want noisy anymore unless it's on a racecar!!
Old 08-12-2015, 01:07 PM

Good luck with your Sweetie OldBLue ~ ~ ~ ~

For as what i did to my HHR today, wasnt even 15 minutes ago i replaced the passenger headlamp bulb. I understand aero dynamics and all but wish could have found and easier what to replace the bulb. To add to it i still havent fixed my deer damage on that side. . . . . . . mileage 124,560.xx
Old 08-14-2015, 09:46 AM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 843de
Nice job on the Stone Guards Twistedtat.

Aren't air chisels wonderful toys to have Oldblue? How's your Sweetie doing, any updates?

Now then SwiftLikeNinjas, the entry period for the August Featured HHR Contest will be opening soon...hint...hint.

Now my "what" for today was a flying trip South on I-85 and I-485 at 4am, after getting a call from the CMPD & TSA that something had triggered the alarm at the Flight Office.

The "something" was a pigeon who was zoomng around frantically before I opened the hanger doors to let it out, this is the second "Terrorist Pigeon" to trigger the alarms in the last year.

Once my employees get here at 9, I'm giving them their marching orders for the day and pointing Paddy back towards Kannapolis and the nice comfy bed I was snoring away on before both of our incoming phone lines went off.

I hate to tell the Airport Authority that their new high tech "simulated owls" don't work, but pigeons are smarter than the makers of the Simul-Owl.
I don't have my HHR anymore but still enjoy to see whats going on, GLAD to see you still have your sense of humor, have a great day, Jay
Old 08-14-2015, 02:16 PM

Thought i effed up my HHR this morning.
Missed a driveway and instead of it going in reverse.
It went all the way into park with a clunk.
Immediately started running real rough.
Only thing needed done to it was the rubber hose from the
air box to the throttle body uppper connection re attached.

Man i was worried big time : (
Old 08-14-2015, 04:51 PM

I bought an OBDII-Can scan tool. No codes to read on the HHR (although I temporarily cleared the codes on "She who must be obeyed" 's car of an EVAP problem it has had for years). From a well known establishment that sounds very much like very much like "Half a fright". Hopefully it will be of use one day...
Old 08-15-2015, 12:59 AM
Premium Member

I ordered some new headlights for it.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?